kuro and oikawa face time

It's talking but in text/script format also the calls on laptops bc I just can't make it like that
Kuro heyyyyyyy sexyyyyyyy bitch

Oikawa heyyy kurochan

Kuro masculine girls night begin?

Oikawa let the games begin~

Both *starts putting on face mask*

Oikawa soooo any tea? *moves out of camera sight to get phone*

Kuro *pause*me and Kenma went to the movies to see the new Grudge *pause* nothing other than that. What about you?

Oikawa *looks up from Snapchat* walked in on makki and mattsun doing the deed.

Kuro Bo owes me money now

Oikawa do u two bet on everything

Kuro yeah it makes life interesting

Oikawa kurochan~ I have a question~

Kuro I never meant to punch the baby I swear it got in the way

Oikawa*confused concern Look to camera*uhhh what?

Kuro nothing

*kina awkward pause*

Kuro anyways what's ur question?

Oikawa ur smart right like college level classes, right?

Kuro yeah....

Oikawa and you act like a complete dumbass around owlchan right

Kuro uh huh

Oikawa I've been trying to figure this out for a while and can't really get an exact idea on why... So why do you dumb, yourself down around owlchan?

Kuro paused and smiled slightly at the question. Oikawa wasn't the first to ask that question and in no way will he be the last

Kuro at home I help grandparents and I guess I grew up kinda fast because of helping them with stuff and when they were sick and helping my dad too. Then I'm in college level classes, captian of a powerhouse team, and I've recently gotten a job to help out my dad. I'm a shoulder to cry on to Kenma, to my team I'm there to give advise and help them out.Cause of that I've gotten into the habit of pushing back My feelings.Then Bo doesn't really care about any of that, ya know. He likes me for me. And I can chill and not have to be constantly 'okay when this happens I can do this...' Thinking all the time. There's been so many times where I just spill my guts to him after practice and he just listens. I guess Bokuto is my walking stress relief.

   Oikawa was shocked. He always saw Kuro as happy and carefree.

Kuro dammit don't repeat what I just said to anyone please! I don't want people to worry about me!

Oikawa secrets safe with me. *smiles*

  *timer goes off for mask*

The captains take off their mask and then do the finishing step. When finished the two resume talking

Kuro so u and Iwa?

Oikawa best friends. I kinda wanna say fuck that and make out with him tho.

Kuro so you like like him?

Oikawa *grabs pillow from behind him and flops down dramatically* of course I do! He's hot

Kuro smirked. He already new that the oblivious Sejioh third years had feelings for each other.  He had been screen recording the whole call to send to Iwa.  His plan was to send it in the group chat but since he said the thing Bo he would just send it to Iwa and tell him the time of the video.

Kuro true he's good looking but have u seen me? *joking*

Oikawav iwachan is still hotter. Like damn have u seeen those arms. *still cuddling pillow.

A door slam was heard downstairs from Kuro's side of the call. It was his dad coming home from the bar again.

Kuro I gotta go*slightly panicked* talk to ya whenever

Call ended