CHAPTER 3

september 27

The diner sucked and the only good thing about it is the pancakes and Evanie. Mostly Evanie. Each time I've gone I've talked a little more each day, but I was running out of people to bring. Not many people are inclined to go eat at a not-so-good diner at 2 A.M. I don't blame them. It doesn't seem like the best thing to do. 

I was so desperate that I asked Enya and Drew to come with me. To my surprise they were down with the idea. So now it's 2:17 A.M. and we are walking from the parking lot to the diner. As we walked in only one other guy was there and he was clearly a drunk. 

Evanie came out of the kitchen with food for the drunk and smiled when she saw me. As soon as she placed the drunks food down she came rushing over. I would like to say that we had become a little more than acquaintance. 

"Good morning, Ciarán!" She smile before turning to face the other two. "Oh my god, my younger sister is obsessed with you! She is going to freak out when I tell her I met you guys." She smiled. "If it is not to much to ask can I get a video of you guys saying 'hi' to her, you two are literally her idols."

"Of course, I'd be happy too!" Enya said as I watched Evanie pull her phone out of her apron and Enya took it from her. "What's her name?" 

"Marley."

"Hey Marley. I heard that you are a fan and that is fucking sick." Enya said before pointing the phone to Drew.

"Yeah thank you so much for the support. Your sister is a pretty decent server to so be nice to her." Drew said before handing Evanie her phone back.

"Thank you guys so much! What can I get you guys to drink?" I ordered what I usually ordered. I'm not even sure if I like sprite. The other two ordered and Evanie came back quickly with all 3. She placed them down as usual before asking our orders. Pancakes. It's always pancakes.