Narcissa gets a Girl

Start from the beginning

Harry went back to Riddle Manor and straight to Tom's office, with the child.

He didn't even knock, not that he was able to, carrying an unconscious girl. He practically blew the door off the hinges as he barged into Tom's office.

"Get Narcissa here, now," Harry demanded, not caring that he was talking to Voldemort, or that he interrupted a meeting.

Tom looked at Harry in shock, knowing Harry wouldn't do this unless it was important. It was then that the child moved slightly, making Tom notice the poor child. He nodded and turned to the person in front of him, which just happened to be Lucius.

"Go get your wife, quickly," Tom stated in a very dark tone, causing Lucius to stand up and quickly apparate to his manor to get his wife. 

While they waited for the Malfoys to return, Harry conjured a small bed for the child, not wanting her to be around any of the death eaters, mostly around Bellatrix. Even though they weren't confined to bed rest anymore. He didn't care. He laid the girl on the bed and pulled a blanket over her.

"Where did you go this morning?" Tom whispered, knowing something more was bothering the man he thought of as a brother.

"I went to destroy a muggle lab that had been experimenting on magical children in my past. Turns out, they already had one," Harry muttered.

"Do you recognize any of her features to figure out who she belonged to?" Tom asked.

"Honestly, she looks a lot like Sirius. Like a Black. I'll be leaving tonight after she is looked over. I need to know if she will be safe to come with me. It's not that I don't trust you, it's your Death Eaters, I don't know how they will react to a small child," Harry answered.

"How old is she?" Tom asks.

"She's eight now," Harry answered.

A knock sounded on the door, "Come in, Lucius and Narcissa," Tom called out.

Narcissa didn't understand why she was needed but figured it out when she saw the little girl.

"Narcissa, do a complete medical scan of this child. Along with what potions she will need. And when it will be safe to move her. Also, see if you can figure out her name," Harry demanded, not giving Tom a chance to speak.

"Of course," Narcissa replied, moving towards the child's bed to get started.

Being a certified healer, Narcissa did the normal diagnostic spell, which would tell them what is wrong with her right at this moment. She followed it up by a medical history scan and a blood analysis scan. This would be able to tell her what this child's named, and who her parents were.

"Her name is Lyra Mar... Black," Narcissa spoke, whispering the last name of the child.

Harry, who was starring at the young girl, snapped his head up to look at Narcissa.

"Black?" Harry asked, in shock.

Narcissa nodded, looking quite pale.

"We'll deal with that in a second, what is wrong with her right this moment?" Harry asks, swallowing the shock, which wasn't that hard as it was quickly replaced with dread.

"She appears to have some internal bleeding, a broken leg that is trying to heal, so it is not a recent break. She is also in some type of induced coma, though muggle medicine. I don't know how to reverse that, we only deal with magical stuff," Narcissa answers.

"The muggle said she would be awake in 2 hours which was roughly 45 minutes ago. So start healing what you can before she wakes up. I'd move quickly," Harry told her, his emotions starting to get the best of him.