Wedding Chaos

It was the day of shoto and izuku's wedding, shoto was getting himself ready, while inko was helping izuku get ready, izuku was nervous. He didn't want anything to go wrong. "Honey, you don't need to be nervous." Inko said calmly, being able to tell Izuku was nervous. "yea, your right mom." Izuku said as inko was Fitting him into a dark green suit, and a red tie, "And done" Inko said and smiled then dragged out a full body mirror"What do you think?" she asked. "I love it mom, thanks for helping me." Izuku said and hugged her"No problem sweetie" inko said and smiled. "You've grown so much, graduating U.A, becoming the #1 hero, and now Getting married to the love of your life, my baby has grown up so much." She said and hugged izuku again, then patted his head. "Yea." Izuku said and smiled.

~Meanwhile In the League Of Villians Hideout~

"Those stupid heroes piss me off" Tomura groaned "thier so annoying." "Well, I have an idea for something we could do." Himiko said and laughed "And what's that?" Dabi Asked "Well, Shoto and deku's wedding is today, perhaps we could... Sabotage It? And ruin it!" Himiko said and laughed. "That sounds like a great idea" Tomura said "it'll be fun for us." "definitely" Dabi said and laughed a bit "so it's settled then" Kurogiri said "We all agree on this plan right?" Himiko said "Yes." Tomura said "Then lets get going! and shiggy, i know where thier wedding is being held" Himiko said and giggled "Of course you know." Tomura groaned"And dont call me shiggy, i already told you not to" "Yea yea whatever..." Himiko groaned.