"I know, I just can't leave my job right now. My mom needs a surgery and losing this job won't help me."

"But it's not helping you either," I said making him sighed heavily. That hurts to say, but he needs to know the reality. It won't help him to stay in the same corner when he's struggling mightily. People must give up their broken baggage and search for more helpful suit cases if they want to live in this world. But I can't blame him, though. He is a really good-hearted person who maintains justice in the world. He is an expert hacker and is well-versed in the cyber realm. It can be very simple to gain access to someone's bank account. But he would definitely prefer to struggle than steal for the rest of his life.

I have an offer for you," I said, making him look at me.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, it's not neccessarily about your hacking skills." Lalong kumunot ang nuo nito.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean, I am not hiring you to steal." His mouth formed like an 'O', then he nodded his head understandingly.

"Okay, spill the beans," he said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Help me find that girl, Rebel, and find the truth about Isla's death," I seriously said, looking directly into his eyes.

"Sabi mo hindi mo kailangan ang hacking skills ko, bakit parang 'yon ang dating sa akin? "I rolled my eyes, blowing some air, and looked away from him.

"Alright, I might need it, but at least hindi ka naman magnanakaw diba."

"Hmm, okay, that sounds good. By the way, how much can you pay me?"

"Enough to treat your mom and to cover all your financial problems at school." Saglit akong sumulyap upang makita ang nakakatawa niyang reaksiyon. Kunot ang nuo nito na medyo may halong inis pa ang mukha habang nakatingin parin sa akin.

"Ano bang alam mo sa sakit ng nanay ko, trangkaso? She has cancer, okay? Huwag mo akong paasahin, hindi nakakatawa." I shrug my shoulders and pick up my bagpack lying on the floor.

"Well, you can go and ask the receptionist for a receipt about your paid dormitory and tuition fees. I also sent money to your bank account earlier this morning. Treat this as my payment for the last night job well done," I winked and turned my heels off of the rooftop, leaving him in confusion.

I went straight to my psychology class this morning only to find out that my professor is not available at the moment, leaving us with his prepared activities and assignments. Miles, the queen of all bitches, made her way in front of the class, announcing everyone for the opening audition in sports this afternoon. She left the classroom right after and was reunited with her SSC officers. Yeah, the b*tch has started her journey like her father. I just wish for her to not be too attached to gambling and illegal businesses like her dad's.

As soon as I finished my activity, I left the classroom immediately. Dumeretso ako sa locker upang iwan duon ang mga libro saka kinuha ang aking extrang damit. Gaya ng inaasahan, nasa tapat palang ako ng BSIT building ng salubongin na ako ni Noah. He even scanned my outfit, probably wondering why the hell I am wearing a hoody and jogger pants here at school. Kalaunan ay pinaling nalang niya ang ulo sa akin.

"Liv-"

"I know, you're welcome." I cut him off, and my mind laughed seeing him pout like a stupid duck.

"Hindi ko pa nga nasasabi e."

"Ganun din naman 'yon. Tara na," saad ko na pinagtaka nito.

"Tara saan?"