One-Shot Number Three: Danganronpa Part II

Taylor, Hazel, Lauren and LeMontre explored the academy. They first found the library.

The library was fairly large, with bookshelves in the corners and the center. Four tables were in the room, four chairs each table.

Bright lamps were placed on the top of the bookshelves, though the room was still dimly lit.

"Wow...these are a lot..." LeMontre gasped, scanning a few books. Taylor gaped at the huge, countless bookshelves, as Hazel and Lauren tried to pry open some barricaded windows.

"Any luck yet?" Taylor asked.

"Your Super High School Level has." Hazel pointed out.

"Obviously we haven't." Lauren sighed, exasperated.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" A voice rang out beside Taylor.

"AAAAHHHH!" Taylor cried in surprise. "Y-y-you scared me!" She yelled.

Monomari smirked, crossing her arms. "Just wanted you all to meet up at the cafeteria. Bye!" She disappeared into thin air, as the four stood dumbfounded.

"Well...fine." Hazel remarked, walking out of the room as the others followed.

----------------------

The four finally found the cafeteria by the time eveyone finished eating. Taylor was starving.

"Man, we were so hungry we forgot to wait for you guys! Sorry." Carlos scratched his head.

"Nah, it's fine." Lauren teplied, sitting down.

Monomari soon appeared in front, smiling, with something in her hands.

"Hello, students' Here I have in my hands are your school IDs." She waved the IDs in the air, "And you could access your rooms and lockers." She explained.

"Oh." Taylor said.

"Wait, we have lockers? What's in them?" LeMontre asked.

"Duh, check it out and you'll know, Lemontree!" Monomari mocked him.

LeMontre clenched his fists but stayed quiet.

"Oh, and after lunch, you could go exploring again. Come back before dinner, though!" Monomari grinned one last time, disappearing.

The sixteen students sat in silence.

"Anyone still hungry?" Taylor asked.

"No." Everyone replied.

So am I. Taylor thought.

--------------------

Taylor swiped her ID along her locker slot. The blue metal locker slid open to reveal a little notebook, a couple of uniforms, and some night clothing.

Taylor took the notebook out of the locker and slammed it shut. It locked automatically.

Opening the notebook, it read:
Hope's Peak Academy E-Handbook
Welcome to Hope's Peak!

As a school, we have to maintain peace and happiness among thoe students. Therefore, we have established a few rules:

Rule 1:Students may reside only within the Academy. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.

Rule 2:"Bedtime" is from 10pm to 7am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please have caution.

Rule 3:Sleeping anywhere other than the bedrooms will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.

Rule 4:With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.

Rule 5:Violence against headmaster Monomari is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

Rule 6:Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes the killer will graduate, unless they are discovered.

Rule 7:Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.

Taylor closed the handbook and put it back in her locker. The others were also done reading.

Taylor sighed, thinking, Is this my luck?

A/N:
I'm currently doing this on my phone, because my broadband load expired. So please bear with me if the updates are pretty slow!