chapter 4

It was Saturday when Miss Sakura called for me. A duo with a black bowl hair cut and ridiculous thick and bushy brows were next to her. On the other side was the nice lady from the flower shop. "Izuku, the next few months you will train your body,taijutsu and your shurikenjutsu. Guy and Lee will help you with your training for now." She pointed to Ino."You already know each other?" Ino and I nodded."Yes, he is the cute little boy you send to my shop." My face became red again. Sakura just arched an eyebrow." Well, she will supervising your training making sure these two don't overdo it." She pointed over to the duo.I nodded. A bit later we were standing on a trash filled beach. "Sakura gave me the task to build up your body so we will clean up this whole beach." ,Lee exclaimed and looked over to Guy. Guy gave him thumbs up and their escapade of teacher-student relationship began. I just sweatdropped at the display of it wondering where the special effects came from.
The next two months I've been cleaning the beach like Lee said. Ino was checking on me every now and then. Well, she still had her own shop to attend to. Sakura also did check on me. When she came she brought dark bitter nutrient pills like the ones I gave to that men which I would use for training. So much time had already passed since the incident and mom was still not awake. In the first few weeks howether something good happened. I was returning from yet another hard training day and wanted to tell mom even thought she probably couldn't hear it. I went to the room and saw her moving as if waking up. I ran to get Sakura. "Mrs.Sakura, Mrs.Sakura" I tried to catch my breath. "What is it?", she asked looking at me.I took a deep breath. "Mom...Mom is waking up." Her eyes widened and she followed me as I was running back to the room. Back in the room mom was trying to sit up. I rushed to help her and fell into a hug. "Mom...", I cried as I hugged her tightly. Sakura watched it with a smile then she decided to cut in. "Izuku would you let us be alone. I need to make some checkups now that she is awake." I nodded and left the room.
No one's pov:
Sakura checked her thoroughly and told her all that Izuku been doing.She also told her that she took the freedom to take care of him.Inko thanked her for that. Sakura couldn't really deny that the green blob of hair has become dear to her. She asked Inko if they had any relatives and found out that other than his mother and father Izuku had no family. Sakura offered Inko that in case he would lose his parents that she would adopt her and become his legal guardian. Inko agreed. From what Sakura told her she had taken care of her baby boy and that was enough for her to believe in Sakura. After the checkups Izuku was allowed in. The mother and son pair spend the rest of the day together. Izuku called his dad to bring him the good news.
Izuku's pov:
Three months now had passed since I also started on taijutsu and shurikenjutsu training. I discovered Lee is damn fast. It has been hard trying to keep up with him. Even though I could see the attacks I was too slow to react. All the same I could tell Lee was holding back. We made a break and Guy and Lee told me about Lee's past. It fascinated me when he told me he had little to no chakra and was a weak boy. It was Guy who helped him to become strong besides the odds and a genin. His story inspired me to work harder. "Yosh, I gonna be a hero!", I shouted determined. "You know you are a lot like my rival Naruto.He also had such a youthfull ambition and followed his dream." I looked up to him wondering who this Naruto-guy is.I think Sakura mentioned him too.
After those three months we changed location.Instead of training at the beach with the bushy brows duo Sakura introduced me to my new task in the forest. "Mrs.Sakura.What are we doing in the forest?" She looked at me. "You will be climbing a tree." I was surprised at how easy the task is. "What? I can do that." "Yes, but you're going to climb a tree without your hands." "That is not possible." She smiled. "Yes, it is." Sakura started climbing a tree."You must focus chakra on the soles on your feet.Too much..." She put more chakra in the feet and crushed the bark. "...and you crush the surface. Too little..." She lessened the chakra and fell from the tree landing gracefully on her feet." ...and you lose grip.Here." She gave me a Kunai. "Use it to mark your progress. I am going back to the hospital. I'm gonna check on you a later." I began climbing and found out that it is not as easy as it seems. I needed at least two days just to get a grasp on it. I went to my bag to get a break and took out my water bottle. As I drank I noticed a presence I couldn't quite point out. I looked around and saw a shadow moving. I evaded a kunai. Shortly after I noticed something approaching from behind and a shuriken graced my cheek. I noticed more shadows flickering between the trees and a explosion threw me facedown into the dirt. I struggled to get up. The shadows moved closer revealing four masked ninja in combat clothing. "I make sure no one is coming.You make sure the kid can't fight or move anymore and don't harm him too much. He's the kid of the copy cat ninja. Boss wants him alive.", Ninja 1 said leaving the other ninjas behind. The rest of the ninja came closer to me. 'At least I know now who attacked our house. Like the detective said they have goal and it seems to be me.', I thought. I forced myself up and began to take the offensive. I got more cut wounds and after every hit I found it harder to move. The edges of my sight got darker and darker until I could no longer see anything. I jumped back a few meters to get some distance. I held my hands out in a defensive stand. 'One on my right', I sensed. I shifted my stance, pushed myself sidewards with my left foot and hit with my right.'One from behind...hmm..." I stepped in and hit him with my elbow but I got hit by the third ninja. It has gone like that for a while. I defended myself then got hit a fist or a blade. I sensed that the other ninja was coming back. Howether it seemed that there also was another presence nearing our location."What are you doing? We need him alive!",he said. A female voice answered, "He still fought back even in his condition." "Well not bad ,boy. But we need to take you back with us." Instinctively I turned my hands his way. My opponent used this moment to pin me down. Before he could make me unconscious I could hear someone screaming, "Channaro-ya!!" The scream was followed by an earthquake which would throw me off my feet if I wasn't already pinned down.