HighschoolDxD - Ch - 1 - Edited

Comenzar desde el principio

I nodded after hearing him this serious and listened carefully.

Sirzechs: " Good, so I assume you know that the owner of this shop knows about the supernatural, don't try to blow your whistle because they won't hesitate to throw us out if we so much as come to close to them. "

To say I was shocked was an understatement because everyone knows of me and normally they would bow to just have me come close to them or their shops, but now this shop in the human world says they would throw me out when I just come to close to them. But at least I'm not the only one dissatisfied cause the girls are complaining too. So before anything got out of hand I decided to step in.

Issei: " I think they just want to keep their image in front of others and wouldn't throw us out. "

After hearing this the girls calmed down but as I was looking at the girls I saw Ophis and Tia make confused faces so I decided to ask them.

Issei: " Hey, Ophis, Tia, what's wrong? "

Ophis: " I just thought I sensed Great Red but it wasn't, it just felt similar. "

Tia: " Me too. "

I was confused for a second but didn't care any more than that cause Great Red died a year ago. So after that being done we came into the shop and saw a very neat Interior Design.

And when we all sat down a girl wearing very revealing clothes came

And when we all sat down a girl wearing very revealing clothes came. It seems they are trying to please me, that makes me happy because I wasn't wrong as it seems.

Issei: " So you want to please me by wearing revealing clothes, you have no shame, or is it that you are you used to servicing your customers like this "

After I said that the girls looked happy but the girl which I assume to be the waitress just stared at me like I'm some kind of rare spice man of some rare species. It confused me so I asked why she was looking at me like that and to say I was surprised to hear her answer was an underestimation.

Waitress(Milim): " You think I wear this just to please you, because if you do then you are wrong. I wear this because it is the most comfortable clothing I have and because there are no uniforms, which means I can wear what I want. So don't think you are special, you perverted overgrown Lizard. "