We got in her car and I quickly plugged in my phone and put my new fav song 'mi mi mi by serebro' I swear that shit is amazing.

Danielle looked at me weird then to my phone then at me. Wonder what she thinks.

"Didnt expect this one from you" she shook her head smiling as I shrugged. "I take that back" she said as if she remembered something  "I expect that. Not after that chicken song or whatever"

"Hey" I threw my arms "admit you liked it!" I mean who doesn't like that chicken song when they hear it "also it keeps me hyped"

"Yea whatever" she rolled her eyes smiling.

"For that I'll just put it on now" I did exactly that while dancing along. Well more likely doing some weird moves on the chair of the car that later on I'll regret and be embarrassed of.

We pulled into the parking lot. We were the only ones except for another car I assumed it was the principal's. "You owe me for this one" she said.

We got out and headed to the lockers. "Hold on" she stopped and looked at me. Uh oh. "Since we went early that nobody is there why dont you put that damn paper by yourself"

"Uh.." I rubbed the back of my neck "I didnt think of it" liar.
I actually did just wanted to spend time with you. But of course I'm not telling her this.

"Why did I accept this?" She mumbled.

"Because I'm your favorite student ever"

"You mean worst" she said coldly.

"Ouch" i held my hand on my heart dramatically but she just went to her classroom completely ignoring me. She was annoyed.  "Oh come on don't say you dont like my company"

She looked at me weird as if she was analyzing something in her head. "Oh really? Well get out of my classroom" huh? Why?

"I dont have anywhere to get, its 6:30" i tried

"Well exactly! 6:30! That was your idea so you can just be responsible for once" is she kidding me? Is she Mad just for me waking her up so early for nothing?

Actually I'd more than mad if I was in her place. I just ruined her very nice sleep.

"I'm sorry" I said then turned to the door walking out.

I went for  a walk around. Risky, I know. But I guess I can escape if anything ever happened i just have to be extra careful.

I  put   on   my  ear  buds   and  re-listened to mi mi mi by serepbro or whatever the singer is called.

~~~~~~~

By now it was 7am. Ugh time can't pass quicker. I just decided to head back and see if the coffee next to school was open by now.

I put on another song to keep streaming 'dance monkey by tones and I ' I dont care what anybody thinks of it. I liked and think its such a bop.

I didnt mind jumping and dancing since nobody was around.

I look like a fool. Yes I do.

Soon enough I got to the coffee. They were closed but the owner was there so hopefully he can let me in.

I knocked softly on the door.

"Sorry we still closed" a man replied.

"Uh can I just sit here till its almost time for school. I uh came here a little early and dont have where to stay" the man smiled at my rambling as he held his hand up for me to stop.

"You can get in" you just got in my heart! "Want a coffee while waiting " aw he is so sweet and nice.

Not like many people.
You know who I'm talking about.

~~~~

Hope you enjoyed :)

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.
Also sorry for this shitty chapter. I just kind of ran out of ideas.