The Professor X Chita 3️⃣

After everyone finished breakfast, the professor went up to his office to read and finish some tasks.

Chita and her teammates went outside to practice shooting.

Tokyo slid beside chita as she was reloading her weapon about to shoot.

"hey chita, what's up" tokyo said.

"nothing much, you tell me what's up with you and rio, you absolutely dont care about the rules do you?" chita looked at her and smirked

"look who's talking, i thought you arent the type to follow rules" tokyo huffed and looked over to rio.

"exactly, im not. That's why im going to approach our smart, shy leader later on" chita began shooting, she didn't even flinch, after all she was a top trained spy.

"girl, who are you exactly..." Tokyo looked at her in admiration.

"i will tell you, dont worry. Let's have a girl's only party some night to get to know each other" she placed down her gun and patted tokyo.

"so about the professor" Tokyo hushed and giggled.

"he's so damn hot, he's so smart... Handsome, but the fact that he's such an innocent man in the bedroom turns me on the most" chita said as she blushed.

"aha you have a kink for virgins"

"and you have a kink for boys 10 years younger than you" chita ruffled her long blonde hair and got ready to practise again.

"whatever" Tokyo picked up her gun and began shooting too, almost trying to keep up with chita who was 20 times more experienced.

"dont challenge me, you wont be able to stand for a second" chita kept her sight on the targets.

"we will see" tokyo upped her speed and shouted as she shot.

Nairobi heard them and approached.

"hey girls, having a nice relaxing session i see" she stood beside them and held the ak47, joining in the shooting.

Rio and denver on the other table looked at them and whistled.

"looks like the ladies are on their period" berlin chuckled and said beside rio and denver, and they laughed.

"you are so weird" rio said.

The professor was sitting in his office writing down notes, his attention was disturbed hearing the shooting outside.

He looked at the window behind him and his gaze shifted to chita, in her tight leather pants and jacket, with an iron maiden shirt underneath.

He shook his head and tried to focus on the papers underneath him again. A blush on his cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
10 pm

Chita went up her room and Tokyo followed after her.

"chita!" Tokyo called in the hall before chita went to her room.

"yeah?"

"let's talk" tokyo pushed into chitas room and sat on her bed.

Chita sighed and closed the door behind her.

"about you approaching the professor, when are you going to do it? "

"hah,why are you concerned? Is it some kind of fetish you have to sneak up and hear people doing it?" chita shamelessly began taking off her clothes.

"ooook im gonna turn around" tokyo turned around

"the reason i asked is because i want the professor to change his views about this rule, give me more freedom with rio" tokyo chuckled.

"yeah I'm doing it tonight after i take a shower" chita walked into her room's bathroom and laid down the bathtub.

"alright, im going to go now, good luck trying to break his will"

"he won't be able to resist" chita told herself and sank down the bathtub.