"You were shocked on how I knew everything right? It's because I was there in your new years day...I was going to surprised you all for a party and I saw everything"he said and glared at them...

"Were so sorry Sajangnim!"The 5 of them said as they bowed at him "Girls, I will let you choose"He said as fear took over them...

"I will let you date but Itzy will disband and cut all connections between the other groups that aren't from our company"Jyp said

"Or You will break up with them and you won't continue your collaboration to lessen the pain.. and you will protect them by preventing to see each other"He added...

"We will pick the second choice Sajangnim"Yeji said without thinking making Jyp smirked...

"Good choice, pack your things you will leave tonight"he said as they bowed before leaving...

As they went inside their van that when Tears started falling down...

But little did they know someone is Listening from the outside...

"I can't take this anymore...I'm sorry Lia I hope you won't hate me for this..."Said the Person as the person leaves...

Itzy cried as they saw the letter each of their rooms...

"I don't deserve this!!!"Cried Chaeryoung who was holding her book that Taehyun left for her to remember him everyday that he was there to support her always...

Chaeryoung I know you wanted to read this book, I bought it for you, it's a thank you gift for loving me, I guess that it's the end right?

But don't worry if we are destined to each other, God will find a away don't remember that, see you in the next 3 years or more....

If you feel like your out of love or something just read this book it will make you feel I was there beside you Chaeryoung...

I love You Forever Wait for me! Arraseo? See you in the future I hope.....

Your Dearest
Taehyun

"Unnie atleast that he gave you something"Yuna told Chaeryoung who was crying her whole heart out..

"What do *sob*you mean *sob*?"Chaeryoung Ask Yuna "Kai just sent me a letter"Yuna said

Yuna Saranghae,

Remember that 2 words always Arraseo? Cause whenever your alone just read this or something, I'm sorry if I'm not so romantic...

I remembered everything Yuna, If we were really are Meant to be with each we will be together and nothing can separate us...

You could have been honest to me that it's you my first love...But God found away that we can meet again, we are truly destined with each other...

I know that in the future will meet..I can assure you, I love you with my whole heart My Shin Yuna... Saranghae

Kai

In the other hand Ryujin held the ring that he gave her...And a video tape...

Ryujin I know that it's sudden, But I hope that you won't forgot about me, I'm sorry if I haven't said goodbye properly and you understand

Thats why your my best Girlfriend I ever had...I hope that We can meet again without any distractions

If we can't! Maybe our next life, but remember always that I always Love You,

And if you ever feel lonely Just Look only this video clip I left for you,

But always remember that My heart will always beat for you,and don't get jealous when other girls approach me

Just think that our CEO plan this just trust me and have faith in me...

To let you know that it's true, This ring symbolizes my promise for you...

Saranghae Shin Ryujin, I love you forever

Saranghae
Choi Beomgyu

Yeji smiled while tears flow in her eyes because Yeonjun told her so...He doesn't want her to cry always and always put a big warm smile to her members

Yeji I knew that your crying, just please stop it will make you ugly,

Just put on a big warm smile to everybody that will make you the strong Yeji I know...

Don't let other's mock you just keep a straight face cause I will do too...

Hwang Yeji, just please take care yourself, if you cry I cry!

If your hurt, I'm Hurt...

If your happy, I'm happy...

I Understand you,It's because I'm your Boyfriend...I meant Your Ex Boyfriend,

But nobody knows when were really destined with each other...

Just remember this is that I love you My Hwang Lucy...

Saranghae Hwang Yeji...

I will always love you Forever....

Your Beloved
Yeonjun..

Lia opened her room and saw Her Bf Soobin inside of it while sitting in her bed...

"'Oppa, you didn't left"she said and hug him...

"Lia, I wanted you to know something"He said and move away from her "What do you mean?"she ask her...

"I'm ending this, I-i dont love you anymore, I'm sorry"He said making her world stop...And heart broke..

"O-oppa p-please d-dont"She stutter and tears fell From her eyes...Making hid heart broke too but he doesn't have a choice..

"I'm sorry, I'm dating Dahyun Noona, I'm sorry if I haven't told you yet"He said making her heart broke twice more worse than before...

Her unnie? Whom she can trust all her problems betrayed her?

"Out of all people Soobin Oppa, Why her?"Lia yelled at him...

But he didn't answered her but lowered his head...

"Get away from my sight, I don't want to see you anymore, So please go away while I'm still in my mood"She calmly said

"But L-lia let me-" "I said Get away from my sight, I don't want to see you anymore!"she yelled at him making him flinch

"Ok, it's that what you want then, but remember I love You my Choi Jisu"the last thing he said before he left as she collapse in her bed and cried with all her heart out...

"Love is nothing but a game played by the people whom you love dearly
-Choi Jisu aka. Lia"