Chapter 1

You know the feeling when your riding a roller coaster and your stomach drops from the slope in the ride? That's exactly how I feel right now. But not in a good way. When you see the school's notorious bad boy storming up straight towards you with a deadly look in his eye. Even though his face is emotionless and cold, his eyes hold a whole other story.

This is the moment when you just want to crap your pants.

But I could feel all the eyes staring at this unfortunate scene. It felt like imaginary lasers were being burned into my back. Especially when a nobody like me was being a target of Drew Vince's rage. Nobody wants to be on his bad side. If that happens, you usually end up in the hospital for a week. Or longer, much, much longer.

I just couldn't move.

I just stared at him approaching me with wide eyes.

I kept on repeating in my head the same words.
I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die...

You know what though, I bet all the people around me a thinking that, how, Kara Sinclair, pissed off the famous, almost celebrity, bad boy of Fraser High.

And I'm pretty sure I have no idea myself.

But, I also think I know what I did.

But it was something little.

Or not.

**Flashback**

I tip toe toward Drew Vince's house.

I got a dare from a drunk guy from a bar to spray paint a famous bad boy's motorbike.

And I would never turn down a chance to do something to Drew's possessions. I've kinda been doing this for a while, pranking Drew Vince, and he still has no flippin' clue who is doing it.

Bad boy my ass.

I've already thrown toilet paper all around his house, and painted 'man whore' across his front door... And locker. And also changed his shampoo to pink hair dye... And a few other things. Okay, maybe a lot of other things. But they weren't to bad, nah they were terrible.

I crept to his garage and looked at the lock as quietly as I could. I've done a few things to break the law, but I never got caught. But Drew had a habit of always, getting caught. Noob.

Not to be cocky or anything.

I finally pick the lock to open the garage door.

I pull out my torch and look around for his motorcycle. It was behind a hose that was obviously knocked over by the bike. I silently pull out my spray can and paint it with a few body parts. I stand there for a good 15 minutes and decide to finish my master piece with the quote 'man whore' on the penis I painted. And just for effect, sliced his tyres.

I smirk.

Creak.

I turned around on instinct and pull out my pocket knife.

There standing was a sleepy looking Drew holding a baseball bat and was staring straight at me in the eyes.

"You" his hoarse voice realised.

"Me?" I say casually.

"It's you! You're the kid doing this to me! And-and you're a fucking girl!" He yelled in astonishment, fully awake.

"No shit Sherlock." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm gonna get you." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.