Mixed Bull Breed/Non-Aggressive (mostly)/Dangerously out of control and had bitten/Went back to owner

Buck was a good boy. I only saw aggression in him once and I looked after him for a very long time. Years. He was brought in as a stray at first and despised the dog warden - meaning that he really wanted to kill him. I had to get him out of the van. With everybody else, he was a loving puppy dog. He was so gentle and cuddly, I loved him so much! His owner came forward and he went home, but returned a few weeks later as a status dog, with his "sister". 

When I say this dog was gentle, I could have put my arm down his throat and he would still be okay with it. He was scared of cameras and phones and was so gentle. He never jumped up but he loved cuddles.

*

DINO [We named]

Pitbull x Labrador/Non-Aggressive/Illegal breed/Back to Owner

I swear to God if any of you are thinking of mixing a Labrador and a Pitbull, I'm coming to your house to slap you. Out of all the pit/lab crosses I've worked with, this one is the most memorable. He was so friendly and loving (He was only a puppy) BUT his ENERGY LEVELS jfc nobody could keep up with him. He would destroy anything you gave him within seconds and he was so, so hyper and had bad manners.

This dog actually tore the ligaments and cartilage in my knee so badly that I had to have surgery and spent one and a half years on crutches. But, I still loved him, despite him being a huge pain in the butt (knee).

*

Fred [We named]

Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Non-Aggressive/Brought in cause his brother was aggressive/PTS

The story of this boy still makes me sad. He was not an illegal breed and he had done nothing wrong, yet he was brought into us and after a year of court cases, was put to sleep. All because the system is unfair. Fred was so friendly to anybody who walked into my section. He was so gentle and only wanted cuddles. When I walked dogs from my section, I had them muzzled (for obvious reasons as well as muzzle training) but I never muzzled him. He was both dog and people friendly and I loved him so much. It still upsets me when I think of him.