Witches-Darcy's POV

Start from the beginning

He shoved his lips onto mines and he kissed me with such force that I felt us tumbling onto the bed.

I chuckled.

"Harry," I laughed. He departed his lips and laughed, too. We stopped laughing and he just looked down at me. He kissed me again softly. After he pulled away, he touched his forehead to mines, his body still on top of mines and my arms still wrapped around his neck, not letting him go.

"I love you Darcy. It was worth waiting 6 months for you to come back to me," he whispered, his breath washing against my face.

"And if every beating meant I would see you those entire 6 months, then those 6 months were totally worth it. I love you, too Harry," I whispered, before touching my lips against his again. He smiled, and small tears formed at the brim of his eyes, making his green eyes shine even more.

I lifted my neck so that I was looking at the clock upside down. It read, 10:00 PM.

Harry burrowed his head into my neck.

"Louis' been out late with Eleanor... And he tells us to keep it G rated," I laugh and his laugh vibrates through my neck. I soon felt Harry kissing my neck gently. He lifted his head again.

"We should probably get some sleep," he suggested. I nodded in agreement before yawning.

He tried to get up, but my arms kept him in place.

"Darce, we've got to get ready for bed," he smiled, removing my arms from around his neck.

"I don't want to let you go," I admitted, blushing slightly as the words slipped from my mouth. He kissed me gently. The kiss ended just a bit too soon.

"Come on, go get ready for bed," he chuckled, getting off of me and walking towards the drawers. He passed me a pair of his sweats.

"Harry, I need a shirt," I told him.

"Do you really?" he complained. I laughed and whacked him with the sweats. He found me a long-sleeved shirt and gave it to me. I smiled before walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my hair and my teeth, then slipped on the clothes I had borrowed from Harry. I slipped quietly out of the bathroom and tiptoed to Harry's room.

He waited on the bed for me, the moonlight shining on his bare chest. I walked over and sat on the other end of the bed. I looked at him. He smiled at me. He turned onto his side and patted the part of the bed closest to his side. I smiled at scooted towards him. He put his arm underneath my head and his other arm draped over my upper side. I burrowed my face into his chest, breathing in his scent.

"Goodnight, Harry," I whispered.

"Goodnight Darce," he replied, sleepily.

"I love you," I whispered again.

"I loved you since the moment I first set eyes on you," Harry answered. His light snores filled the room afterwards and I fell asleep soon, calmed by the silence and his heart beating against his chest.

Yep, those six months were totally worth it I thought to myself, before fading into unconciousness.

---------------------------------

I woke up to someone's fingers stroking my hair lightly. I kept my eyes closed, thinking maybe if he thought I was still asleep, he'd continue.

"I'm not an idiot Darcy," the voice was cold, unfamiliar.

I frowned...

"I know you're awake," the voice said, before the fingers closed on my hair and I was yanked off the bed by my hair.

I opened my eyes and cried in pain. I looked at my attacker and saw Amera glowering down at me.

I looked to the corner of the room and saw Harry cornered by Cami. He then saw what Amera was doing and pushed against Cami furiously, trying to get past her. But Cami was so fat, she was stronger than a football linebacker.

"LEAVE HER ALONE! LET HER GO!" he shouted, rage showing in his eyes and appearing in his voice.

"She doesn't belong to you, she belongs to me, my sister, and my mother," Amera sneered in his direction before walking up to him and smacking him hard across the face.

I saw red tint my vision and I dug my nails into her arm. She exclaimed in pain and let go.

"I'm used to you abusing me. Ross and Lacey are too. But you will NOT touch a single fiber on Harry without getting through me first!" I yelled at her. I looked at Cami and how she still had Harry imprisoned. My vision seemed to grow redder. I grabbed Cami's dirty hair and yanked her away from him.

"Stay away from my boyfriend, witches!" I yell at the both of them. Looks of surprise wash over their faces. Cami remains surprised while a scowl appears on Amera's ugly features.

"Mother is going to SO make you pay for that!" she growled.

"No, your mother is SO not, because Darcy no longer lives there. She lives with me and I'm not letting her be taken away from me again," Harry snapped.

"Again?" Amera asked, confusion screwing up her face.

"Yes, again. Darcy and I met 6 months ago and I've been hopelessly in love with her since then, and I'm not letting a pair of big, ugly fat girls take her away from me again. So get out of my house," Harry yelled, pointing towards his door.

Amera stared at Harry, shock on her face. Slowly, the shock faded from her face until she wore nothing but a blank expression. But I wasn't stupid. I could see the clever look in her eye.

"As you wish, Harry," Amera said in a bored tone. Harry continued to glare after them as they slowly backed towards the door.

Amera scowled at me before closing the door. We heard their heavy footsteps walking down the hall, the door opening and, finally, closing.

"Why didn't Niall, Liam, or Zayn keep them from coming in?" I asked, confused. We walked out into the empty hallway. We walked to Niall's bedroom door. There was weak banging coming from the other side. Harry tried the doorknob, but it was locked.

"They locked them in," Harry answered my question. He reached up above the doorframe and brought down a golden key. He stuck it in the keyhole, turned it and then opened the door.

Niall fell to the ground in front of us. Apparently he had been leaning against the door. He picked himself up and hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you so much... need food... now!" he panted, turning to Harry.

"Here. You unlock the doors and I'll go whip something up for everyone to eat," Harry said, handing me the key. I nodded. I walked around to the doors in the hallway. I unlocked Zayn's room. I opened it and he tackled me in a bear hug.

"Thank you soo much," he thanked me. I squeezed him gently before he let go. He smiled at me and then walked towards the kitchen.

I unlocked Liam's door next.

"Darcy! Those witches! They came for you and... and..." Liam stuttered as I opened the door and I was greeted by yet another hug.

"Don't worry, they're gone now. Everything's fine," I smiled at him as he pulled away.

"Not everything," Harry said as he walked up to Liam and I, followed by Zayn and Niall.

"What do you mean?" I asked, panick creeping up on me.

"Ross and Lacey are gone," Niall said.

~Author's Note

Hey guys :)

so yea, trying to keep this story going... hope u guys like it :D

thanks so much for sticking to this story for so long... i think this story is one of my most favored ones and that makes me happy :)

umm, my first story, You'll Never Walk Alone, is submitted to the Watty Award and i'd appreciate it if u guys helped me out with that :) like literally, it's mean the world to me

SO yea :D

Keep Reading :)