15

"And this is how you use the distance formula, did you get it hyung?"

"Uhhh so the answer is √109?"

"You need to find the square root of it as well, that's why it still has that sign. Use the calculator"

"It's 10.44!!"

"Correct!"

Beomgyu decided to invite Taehyun over to his house to have a tutor session since he didn't have anything to do after school. Yeonjun has dance practice so he couldn't hangout with him.

Luckily, Taehyun accepted the offer since his basketball practice got cancelled, so he doesn't have anything to do as well after.

"We'll take a break from here" Taehyun said while stretched his arms.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, wanting to ask a certain question out of curiosity. Though, he didn't want to barge in to his privacy.

But at the same time, it's for Kai's sake.

"So Taehyun..." Beomgyu broke the silence.

"Yeah?" Taehyun replied.

"About you being in love with someone... who is it?"

Taehyun immediately looked at Beomgyu with wide eyes "w-why did you asked?"

"Because it's really surprising to hear that coming from you... but it's okay if you don't want to answer that question" Beomgyu chuckled then scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "I understa-"

"It's Kai."

"w-wait! WHAT?!"

"Kai Huening. Your friend"

"HOW?!" Beomgyu immediately grabbed both of his shoulders out of shock.

"W-well i don't really know how it started.." Taehyun looked down "Please don't tell him.. i don't want him to piss him of more than he does..."

"Taehyun, you have no idea how Kai will be so happy to hear that. He likes you as well, more than 2 years actually"

"WAIT, WHAT?!"

"YES. Now I need you to talk to him about it."

"But he avoids me.."

"I'll give you his address"

"What if he kicks me out?!"

"Trust me, he won't. He loves you too much to do that" Beomgyu smiled then pat his head.