13

Beomgyu sighed as he read the reply from his bestfriend. He can't believe Kai is going through that phase again. He mentally facepalmed himself because of Kai overreacting to such things.

But then again, he understands why.

As he was going to his locker to put his books there, numerous students started to run through the hallways. Beomgyu was accidentally pushed aside, making him almost drop his books.

What's wrong with people? Damn. He thought.

"Really? the team captain in that basketball club is going to confess to Taehyun?"

"That's what I heard! Let's go see!"

Beomgyu couldn't believe what he just heard from the students. Soobin confessing to Taehyun? Curiosity went in him as he immediately followed the students to where the confession takes place.

I'm kinda glad Kai isn't here to see this.. He sighed.

He went into the gymnasium, as to where the students ran to, and his eyes immediately went wide because of the unexpected sight.

Choi Soobin, standing in front of Taehyun with bouquet of roses on his hands.

Beomgyu fished his phone inside his pocket then swiped up to open the camera. He took numerous shots of Soobin and Taehyun then sent it to Yeonjun, which he immediately replied.

my foxie 💕

HOLY SHIT

IS KAI OKAY?!

HE DIDNT COME
TO SCHOOL

WELL IM GLAD
HE AINT SEEING
THAT SHIT.

IKR?!?!?!??!

WHY DO I HAVE
DANCE PRACTICE
TODAY ;; I'M MISSING
ALL THE TEA

your fault 💕

Beomgyu put his phone back into his pocket then started to listen.

"So Taehyun... I've stated a lot. I know we're not that close but my feelings for you are sincere. So, will you accept my confession?"

Taehyun sighed and placed his right hand on Soobin's shoulder, then he smiled at the elder.

"Soobin hyung, you're such a sweet guy, and I do appreciate your confession... but-"

Beomgyu knit his eyebrows in curiousity, wanting to know what Taehyun will say next.

"I'm in love with someone else" Taehyun let go of Soobin's shoulder and bowed. "I'll be going now" He then turns around and start to walk outside the gymnasium.

All students gasped, including Beomgyu. Then gossips began to arouse.

"I'm not even surprised by the rejection, what's surprising is that Taehyun is in love with someone!"

"I wonder who it is?!"

"GOSH, I HOPE IT'S ME!!"

Beomgyu watched Soobin dropping his bouquet of roses, kneeling down as well as a sign of despair from the rejection.

Hah.. that's what you get for breaking Kai's heart. Beomgyu thought.

But Taehyun is in love...?