1-Blame it on the Wine

Start from the beginning

"Nice bracelet," he says as he pushes some hair behind my ear.

" Thanks, my mother told my aunt to give it to me once a day like this came up...Nice cufflink." I reply with a wink as I examine his bronze cufflink with a blue gem in the middle.

"Thanks, My dad wore it on his wedding day. its sorta like a lucky charm." he says as we both laugh. The chauffeur climbs out and opens Calum's door. "Are you ready?" Calum asks as he steps out of the car first. "I've never been more ready." I reply and he smirks before helping me out of the car.

-------

Everything looks way better than I ever imagined it to be.

The paparazzi flashing lights at us as we walk on the wine colored carpet.

"Congratulations!"

"You two look so cute together," breathe Robyn breathe

"I'm honestly not surprised Victor Taunt let his daughter get engaged to someone like Calum"

"I would totally die to be her"

I straddle over to the entrance ignoring the crazy comments coming my way. Calum notices how tense I am and squeezes me lightly. "Everything will be fine , ignore them" he presses his lips against my cheeks causing me to blush a little.

Once we get in, I stop dead in my tracks.

This. Place. Is. Amazing!

There are wine colored ribbons everywhere, the music is loud and the tables set with guest, and a dance floor which a medium sized disco ball on top.

"Robyn! Calum! glad you two made it" Sarah runs over to us as she pulls us both into a hug.

"Ofcourse mom, its our day we have to be here" Calum says as he places a kiss on her forehead. She smiles before leaving to attend to some guest. We move on to greet the other guests including his cast mates from the movie he is currently shooting.

"Calum, my man." a friend of Calum strides over to us engulfing him into a bear hug. I smile at the nervous blonde standing next to him. "You must be the future Mrs. Watson." The man states once he releases Calum from the hug. I give him small smile as Calum introduces him to me;

"Robyn this is Hunter Greyson, my old manager and his secretary and plus one Georgie." the blondie smiles at me shyly but then sets her eyes on Calum, like he's someone familiar. I shake their hands and stand still scanning the room as the three begin to talk about their past." I excuse myself to get a drink to avoid the tension around me.

"O.M.G!, is that my bestie?" Lindsey's voice chimes from behind me as I head over to the bar. " You know 'Bestie' is an old term for quirky teenagers Lindsey, I thought we went over that." she ignores and quickly pulls me into a hug. "You look super hot" she states once she lets go of me. I shudder and give her a small smile.

We both turn towards the crowd admiring each guest who came- because they love us. I catch a glimpse of my father at the table as he laughs loudly with Calum's parents and Aunt Darcy, I then feel a smile form on my face at the sight of how our families are going to get along.

When I turn to Calum's direction, I see him fixing his eyes intently on Georgie as they engage in a conversation with Hunter. He slowly turns to Georgie and begins a conversation with her. I feel my smile falter at this point.

"What's wrong Binny? " I turn to face Lindsey, her eyes filled with concern for me. "Its nothing, I'm just letting my head get to me." I say shrugging it all off. she glances over to the direction I was staring at and then back at me.

"Georgia Summers? Is that why you're sad?" she asks with a chuckle." Relax, she's hitting off with Hunter Greyson. They're secretly dating"

I gape at her but all she does in return is to laugh, I punch her arm lightly causing her to stumble almost knocking a waiter down. we both burst into laughter once she's back on her feet. Maybe Lindsey being in the film industry does actually pay off!

"Those karate classes really paid off," she jokes rubbing her arm slowly. "Lets get something to drink, I'm all dried out." Lindsey suggest grabbing my arm and dragging me over to the bar.

"She's totally getting up close, like she could rip his shirt off any minute." Lindsey says as she hands me a glass of wine. "Thanks for the update, Wendy Williams." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes and she giggles and turns to talk to the bartender.

I keep my eyes on Georgie as she place her hand on Calum's shoulder while they both share a laugh. Hunter is nowhere to be seen.

"Hey kiddo," My dad interrupts my gaze with a warm hug. "Hey, dad"

"Your mom would have loved to see you tonight, you look gorgeous." he says with a smile and I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"you look stranded," he states changing his smile to a frown, "Where did the chap go?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows. I smile refusing to shudder . I look over and see Hunter standing alone staring at his phone, he looks up catching my gaze and smiles before waving at me. I wave back and look at my dad who is still waiting for an answer.

"I don't know where he is dad, but I'll tell him you wanted to see him." He pats my shoulder and grins, "Don't keep that father daughter dance waiting ok?" he says with a wink before walking to his table where my aunt Darcy is sitting. She sees me and waves at me. I smile and walk over to Lindsey who is still talking to the bartender.

"um excuse me? can I borrow her for a minute?" the bartender nods and I return a kind smile.

"he's cute, got his number?" I whisper to Lindsey as we walk, she giggles while I sip on my wine. "Where did Calum go?" We both scan the area and find neither Calum nor Georgie. I sigh while Lindsey assures me that everything will be fine and that Calum is a good guy before turning to leave but her arm hits my glass causing it to spill all of its contents over me.

"Shoot, Robyn I am so sorry." I notice her shuddering and tell her to calm down. "relax, I'll just go clean it off with some paper towels." she sighs before walking off to the cute Bartender.

I huff placing my glass on a table nearby, before making my way through the crowd.

after many attempts and searches, I finally find the bathroom. I walk in and almost bump into someone. Georgie stumbles a bit before catching her breath, "you scared me there." she sighs flipping her blonde hair back.

"I'm really sorry  for startling you." I say offering a small smile, her face is flushed and she looks like she just reapplied her makeup. "No worries, I have to go now. Hunter will be waiting" she says hastily trying to walk past me but I stop her. "Um, have you by any chance seen Calum around, I saw you two talking so I decided I'd ask you -"

"No, I haven't seen him." she cuts me off while trying to straighten her sleeve, she looks more nervous than I am. There is silence between both of us for some time. and then one of us speaks. "Well, I should be going now. Nice to meet you..." she says waiting for me to mention my name. "Robyn, Robyn Taunt."

"Right, see you around...Robyn." She turns to leave before I even get to reply. I walk over to sink to see if my my make up is alright before I grab some tissue and then I see it.

It's all coming together now...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~