what happened between us.

what happened between us?

they blame guys, have and will,always for acting robotically syncing their emotions to channel through the havoc they name it amour. love is love,better a noun than a verb, or the other way around though i highly doubt for what can be better than having one's heart thawed by a playerette?

[they exist, don't correct me rachel. ]

i was better off frozen like the animals in a lab unwilling to prove they think,they feel,and be tamed by you, humans. my bubble was a calmer,safer place for me,introversion is no character flaw to me.

yet when i gripped me falling, swaying, swimming in love,i let it happen. i let you fill my lungs with smoke of forever promises that change monthly, i let you rob me off my happiness, i let you skyrocket my nerves every time you grazed my fingers with yours. you were not with me,you were inside me.

then let me pop the big question  — what happened between us?

why wouldn't you rack your brains to sweeten me up? why wouldn't you come and sit moon gazing with me? why does me spooning you leads to discomfort ?

why do we let ourselves be ridden by ragged breaths,moan indulgent kisses and sugary lies?

what happened between us?

i deserve to know.