• It's Okay

(Dee's pov) (^^Kaiza in media^^)

When we got home you already know what went down... maybe I should do a flashback to show you all a glance of what happened.

Kaiza put me on all fours as I arched my back. She rubbed the tip against my entrance teasing me as I whimpered. Oh and I had handcuffs on.. kinky yes. She finally pushed it all the way in while grabbing my hips. I know she wanted to go faster but tonight she wanted to go slow. Well Atleast that's what she thought she was gonna do.

Few minutes later

"Aaahh fuckkk Ka- Kaizaaaa" I screamed while holding on to my pillow for deal life. She was ramming my pussy and smacking my ass so fast I l came atleast three times. She turned me around so now I was on my back. She had her hands placed around my neck while her other hand placed the long dick back inside of me.

"Uhhh fuck..." I screamed.

I watched her as she bit her lip while pushing it in and out of me. She went back at her fast pace and before you know it cum was all over her shirt, dripping down my leg, and ofcourse all over the bed. Ugh I couldn't take it anymore , I squirted again and she slowed her pace and she finally pulled out.

Back to reality

Ok now yall see why I be so sore every freaking night. And it wasn't even night time when we came from the movies so that's nothing compared to what happens at night. Jesus. I was gonna ask Layla to come over but I need to clean our sheets and stuff before she comes. I texted Lay and told her to come over at 7 with her girlfriend, and it is currently 5 right now. It'll take us a good minute to clean our sheets and stuff because our bed is so damn big.

"Babe" I shook Kaiza lightly. After we fucked we took a good nap.

"Hm?" her voice was deep, which made me horny again.

I used all the force in my body to reach up and kiss her.

She smiled then I spoke "Layla's coming over with her girlfriend in two hours and I was thinking of us having like a game night type of thing, you wanna go get the games while I attempt to clean the covers and sheets?"

She laughed because she knew I was sore as a bitch and couldn't move all that much. She slowly got up and asked "You want me to run you a bath my baby, I'll wash the sheets and covers before I go get the games so you just relax ok".

"Ok baby" I kissed her lips.

She went to run the bath while I was on my phone. A few minutes later she came out ready to carry me. She picked me up gently and placed me beside the tub and left to go take the sheets and covers off the bed.

I turned on Summer Walker and began to undress myself , finally soaking myself into the bathtub.

15 minutes later

I was out and dressed, still sore but it got kinda better. I put on some boyshorts and my robe and went downstairs to get the bed spread and put them on the bed.

Once I was finished with that I went to the kitchen to go make food for all of us. I glanced at the time, 6:50. They finna be here ina few. I heard the door open and seen that it was Kaiza.

"Im back my beautifulllll, ooo what you cooking" she smiled and closed the door.

"Macaroni with some baked chicken wings and I don't know what yall want to drink but you know I love my sweet tea" I said grabbing my tea then sipping from it.

She chuckled " Hell yeah I know, Lay outside so im finna go change and ill be back down in a sec"

"Ok baby" I kissed her then went to go open the door. I opened it and seen Lay smiling all hard while Dayja was standing behind her.