49. Choco

Lisa pov:
I wake up to get ready for my flight that was due to leave in a few hours. I check the time and I realise I have a few text messages. Mainly from my family gorupchat. They were probably all excited to spend time with me for the next few days before I got wrapped up in my work.

I text my friends too to let them know I may have to meet up with them after Christmas as I really wanted to spend as much time as I could with my family this time. Especially since my closest cousin just got married and I wasn't able to attend. I wanted to make it up to her.

I also notice a text from both Jisoo and Rosie.

I open Rosie's text first.

Rosie🖤: I think you fly out now? Have a safe flight Lisa and call me when you arrive if you can. I'll miss you baby.... <3

I smile at her message. She was seriously the sweetest. The way her beautiful smile would just warm up my heart is a feeling I don't think I'll ever get used to.

I probably wouldn't get the chance to call her today just because of how busy I'll be but, I'll make sure to text her when I arrive.

Then, I open my text from Jisoo.

Jichuu🤪: When you come back I'm coming over to yours oky!! I miss you choco milk friend

I laugh at her text. I do miss our choco milk dates too.

I text her back.

Me: deal choco mate. U can provide them then.

I lock my phone and grab my carry on and chuck in my phone charger and power bank in there.

Rosé pov:
I was still asleep till I heard my phone ring, I answered it straight away thinking it might be Lisa calling me before she took off for her flight.

"Hey?" I answer rather sleepily.

"Chaeyoungie hi!"

It was Jisoo.

I sit up in my bed as I stretch "Whats up?" I say trying my best to stifle a yawn.

"Want to come with me later?"

"Where?" I ask her, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Ella's. Her mum invited me to come round and asked me to bring you too since Ella misses you"

"Aw" I begin to coo, how adorable. "Of course I'll come. Its not like I'll be busy doing anything" I joke.

"Okieee, I'll pick you up after lunch"

"Sure. See you" I say as I hang up the call.

Once the call has ended I fall flat back onto my bed letting out a sigh.

Sometimes I really did feel trapped in this label, they never did anything for me.

I don't know what I did for the company to hate me so much...

•••

Lisa pov:
We're just about to land in Bangkok and I am so excited to see my parents. I've missed them a lot, especially my dad as I haven't seen him in so long.

As I step out I notice them stood there waiting for me. I run over to my mum and hug her and then I hug my dad, holding onto him so tight.

"I missed you dad" I say as I look at him and go in to hug him again. My dad was really tall so it felt like I was just hugging his stomach but, it made me feel like I was a small girl again. A small girl wrapped in her dad's arms. That kind of feeling was one that could make all your sadness fade away - at least for the moment anyways.