Chapter 1

The ocean university was completely silent at night, but this night. In one of the classrooms were banging and loud noices heard. Chairs were screeching on the floor and tables were moved and books were falling.
The moaning and groaning sounds was heard around the empty university.

Chairs and tables were turned over and books and study materials were spread all over the classroom, as two bodies were all over each other, moving from one side to the other as they lost their clothes. Then falling down and rolling around on the floor. Lips were crushing against each other, tounges were fighting for dominance, as the hands of the owners were feeling each others bodies, exploring each other.
A body with alot of tattoos and piercings was hovering over a smaller body, that was shaking with thrill and excitement. He was feeling his nongs smooth skin with his hands. As he dragged his tounge over the younger boys neck, making him wither in pleasure and to bite and suck on it. The younger boy kept the older boy with tattoos close to his neck as he felt the older mans mouth work on his neck. Biting, kissing and licking it. Holding his head and pushing the older man's head closer to his neck.

"Fuck Hia, I need you."

Was words that came out from the younger boys mouth as his hands started to wonder downwards on the older man's regions.

A study session that started innocent become the hottest session this university classroom might ever have been through.

                    ***************

As Team and Sean landed in Thailand with their parents, they went to the baggage claim to get their suitcases. Team felt weird being in Thailand he didn't feel home here. He was looking around trying to read the signs but he had a hard time reading them, which made him sigh. Sean heard him and turned to his brother.

"Team are you ok?" he asked and Team just nodded but Sean knew his brother. "you can't read the signs right." he said and Team once again nodded.
"OK then for now just follow me until we find Off and Gun, alright." Sean said and Team bent down and grabbed his backpack. "then lead the way sir." Team joked and bowed down to his brother. Sean just laughed and hit his brother's head lightly as he were trying to keep up with their parents. Their parents hadn't seen Off for two years so they were eager to meet him. Off and Gun were at the airport to pick them up.

"Mom where is Off and Gun picking us up?" asked Sean.

"They should be around here, Off said they were parking at the D spot so they should be close. We are at C spot now, so we should be able to see them soon." his mom said.

Team was in his own thoughts still not believing he was in Thailand. His mind was still on the goodbye party his friends had thrown for him. He missed them and his...... well now former girlfriend Dana. It was so unfair, why did that stupid idiot become president and changed the laws and their lives. He missed his best friend Nick. They had known each other since Team started kindergarten. They would always hang out and be together doing stupid stuff all the time. It was like their friends said, if Nick and Team weren't attached to the hips of each other something was terrible wrong. Nick and Tean was tough out going guys that loved to get each other in to troubles and tease each other. But then when they had bad days or felt sad they were always there for each other. if Team needed a shoulder to cry on Nick would be there to comfort Team.

Like the day Team found out they had to move back to Thailand, Nick and Dana was there for him letting him cry. He missed them.

He kicked a pebble on the ground and looked where Sean and his parents went, and as he looked to his right he saw his oldest brother Off hugging his mom. Don't get him wrong he is happy to see his brother but he just wished that this was just a visit and they would return back to the states soon.

But this wasn't the case, Team was supposed to start university already next week, together with his twin cousins. Sean was also feeling weird moving back here, but since he was older he still remember how it was living here as a 7 year old. Sean has also been visiting Thailand every year since they moved. It was only Team that had been here three times before so of course he had trouble reading the signs since he was schooled in an American school system not Thai.

"suwadee nong Team." said Gun making Team rise his head hearing his name. "oh, Suwadee krub P Gun." Team said and Wai to his brothers boyfriend. "are you OK nong?" Gun asked and Team just threw away his thoughts and feelings and looked up at Gun smiling and went over and hugged him. "Just tiered from the trip P." Team said and Gun nodded and let go of him as Off grabbed his baby brother hugging him tight. "Hia missed you, you crazy little troublemaker." Off said and Team laughed while hugging his big brother tigh. "Team missed you as well Hia, where is Jay by the way? Is he still on tour?"

"yeah he is unfortunately, but he's sending you lots of love and he will see you in two months he said." Team nodded and Off threw his arm around Guns shoulder "So should we get going, aunt and uncle are waiting with dinner for us. Oh by the way dad the house won't be ready until October so you have to stay with aunt and uncle for two months, sorry." Off said and their father started cursing the building engineers for not finishing the house on time so they could move in.

Off and Gun helped them in with their bags and packed the car as they soon headed off to their cousins house.

Team looked out at the surroundings and he had to admit it was beautiful here. He took up his phone and sent a picture to Nick, saying 'hey look at this nice weather ;) '.

It didn't take long before he got a reply of a picture with rain and a sad smiley face saying 'not fair I want to have nice and warm weather as well, not rain :( '.
Team smiled to himself and put away his phone trying to engage in the conversation his family was having.

About an hour later they arrived at their cousins house and they all greeted each other and then after they started to unload the car and carry the bags in to the house. Perth and Krit came running down the stairs arguing about which of them should stay with Team. Sean was staying in Nines room.

"can you both shut up, you sound like 5 year Olds fighting over a toy. Let Team decide we're he wants to sleep himself stop arguing. You're giving me a headache." Nine barked at the 18 year old twins. "oh and Team just for future reference Krit snores." Nine said laughing and Krit cursed his brother and started chasing him. Nine may be 20 but he's still childish like his younger brothers. Sean and Team were just laughing at the idiots and Team just decided to stay with Perth.
Because if Krit was a snorer he wouldn't get any sleep and sleep was something he really needed after the move.

"well if you snore Krit I'm definitely staying with Perth. I need my beauty sleep." Team said acting like a drama queen. Krit pointed at his big brother meaning this is your fault and he kept chasing Nine around the house.

After Krit got tired chasing Nine they helped their cousins and carried their bags upstairs. After they went down to eat and they just had a great time chatting and catching up with each other before it was time for bed.

As Team was lying in the bed he felt nervous since he could speak Thai fluently but writing and reading was very hard. Maybe he has to hire a tutor.

                          ********

Please leave a vote and comment if you like this story.

Peace and Love
Alex