Chapter 30

Hyerin narrowed her eyes as she eyed the man sitting in the table not far from her, he was facing the other way listening intently to whatever Joonmyun was rambling about, and without knowing, she dig her tall nails into the flesh of the person sitting next to her who yelp frowning

"The Hyerin?" Jongin frown deeply at her noticing that she didn't even heard him, he followed her eyes clicking his tongue and rolling his eyes in annoyance "What the ? Seriously?" He grabbed her hand squeezing at it hard

Hyerin gasp quietly ripping her eyes from internally murdering Taehyung to glare at Jongin gritting her teeth

"He's beautiful but not to the point you ignore my presence" He huff glancing at the table

"I want to kill him" She fume between clenched teeth "I really want to, I can't believe he took him from me"

Jongin stare at her with blank expression before sighing "Actually he did and you can't do anything to change that"

She snapped her angry eyes at him growling "What don't you go yourself Jongin"

"Really?" He raise a brow at her smirking "That wasn't what you said last night"

"Shut up and leave me alone" She shook, face dropping down in despair "Do you think I forget about him? Do you think I'm happy just because we're ing?"

Jongin frown watching her shaking, fingers digging in her dress "Hyerin" He covered her hand with his muttering "Why don't you let go? Jungkook is not the only man, you're a beautiful woman, you can find a man who will love you and cherish you"

"But I don't need any man" She met his eyes whispering "I need him, only him"

Jongin blink in surprise leaning back into his chair, he his lips before moving to stand "I have to go"

"Are you going to leave me alone?" Hyerin screech in panic grabbing his wrist "Please don't go, people will start to talk about me, please"

"You're pathetic Hyerin, you know that?" Jongin grit looking around him to make sure no one is paying attention to them "I wanted to give us a chance but you're here telling me that you're still pining over my cousin"

"I__ you can't understand"

"No I understand perfectly, I'll stay with you till this night end but I won't see you again after" He murmur, expression cold and blank "Unlike you, I love myself and because I do, I can't stay with someone who can't even pretend that he's trying with me"

Hyerin hang her head down, staying silent for a moment before looking up at him "I wasn't with you in the first place, you were a stress relief that's all"

Jongin tense furrowing his brows at her "What?"

"Come on Jongin, you know I don't even like you" She smirk darkly leaning back in her chair "But you're great in bed and I needed baby, it's the only time that I wouldn't be thinking about Jungkook, even sometimes I imagine him doing all those things to me"

"You ing " Jongin hiss, body trembling in rage

"You were just a replacement Jongin-ah, a very bad one to be honest" She shrugged, eyes twinkling in mischief "When I'm with you, I only get off at the image of Jungkook ing me instead of you"

Jongin stand fast, fists clenching tightly by his sides as he gaze down at the woman with hatred "I'm so sorry for you" He laugh bitterly shaking his head "I should've know you wouldn't be able to change, I'm the one at fault tho" He eyed her with a grimace before leaning down to hiss at her "I know why Jungkook couldn't love you Hyerin, you don't deserve to be loved"