chapter 6

Alex was relieved that noah didn't leave her to raise a child by herself even though, she didn't want Noah's money that the last thing on her mind. She wanted her child to have a father figure or a household with both parents happy and healthy.

"Alex baby get up" noah said rubbing her belly

"Mmm good morning"

"Good morning beautiful sorry to wake you but carlotta call and said we have a meeting at 2"

"Ok"

"I'll see you there I have to go home and get dress" he said pecking her lips  three times

"See you later" pecking his lips back

-----

"So we have rythm and bells in two days and after that I want to send noah ft simone and other artists on the forever tour for 9 months"

"What carlotta simone not even a solo artist"

"Not yet after rythm and bells yall are no longer a girl group remember. So noah and simone I want you to do a duet together before the tour started yall have 2 week to have the song release if it good. Alex and star you guys have 6 month to drop an solo album of other artists  can be featured on them now that everybody know what their do yall can now leave"

"This is crazy you get to go on tour and you don't even have that many song"

"Why are you always mad, you didn't care when you went on tour without me and alex"

"What I did was for us and you know that"

"Yea that what you say everytime, you get a lil fame and leave us just like that and I'm sick of it be happy and supportive for me for once damn!" Simone said then walked off

----

"Baby what's wrong you been quiet the whole rides"

"Nothing" she said smile

"Crane you can't lie to me what's wrong"

"Your going on tour for 9 months and the baby coming in 5 or 6months don'tget me wrong I'm happy for you but what if I go in the labor and your half way around the country"

"Alex I'll be there ok"

"Promise"

"I promise but I have go somewhere real quick I'll drop you off at your place"

"Actually take me to gigi house"

----

"Auntie how you doing"

"Good girl but I'm ready to go back to karma" cassie said sitting down

"I thought the raid that"

"Go girl mind yo business"

"What I was just asking" cotton said walking upstairs

----

"So what you been up to alex crane"

"Nothing"

"How are you and Derek doing after everything happened" gigi said sipping her Hennessy

"There is no me and Derek he just disappear that night and when I find him we're getting a divorce"

"What about the baby"

"What baby"

"Girl you can't fool me with all these clothes you wearing to cover your bump"

"It not his baby but I don't want nobody to know yet"

" girl who the baby daddy? Omg is it mr.brooks baby"

"Yes but don't go tell everyone that"

"Yes girl we finally got ms.crane and mr.brooks instead the ugly ass jones"

I laughed at gigi comment maybe she right. it was never supposed to the Jones, it should have been the brooks walking down the aisle that day. I was just to blind to see that Derek might be the perfect man for me but he isn't the one for me, Noah is.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I been having personal issues I have to deal with. So I probably won't update for a couple more weeks. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment😜

#teamnalex