Night Stand

Avneet seated in her comfortable zone which is far away from Siddharth's chair.

Sid - hey why are you sitting there come here and sit with me!

Avneet - I am happy here don't trouble me please.

Sid - I'm not offering it's my order!

Avneet - Don't shout like a psychopath i don't like it.

Sid gives a glare look and Avneet came silently without any other offensive word.

Sid - Now you get my words sweet heart.

Avneet is in shock "Who the hell is he, calling me sweet heart "

Between of dinner Avneet finished her dinner and started moving anywhere far from that pshyco.

Sid - You're not allowed to go anywhere because my dinner is not over yet.

Avneet - Don't look me like I'm your babysitter, after that i hold your spoon and take a food to your mouth so....

Sid cut hers in between - That's sounds great!!! so come near me and hold my spoon to complete my date, Nope dinner you dumbo.

Avneet is like what!!!!!!!

After all he's not looking like he really wants any type of baby sitting.

But he wants baby sitting for a night non other then Avneet.

She came near to him and with awkward smile in her face grabbed that disgusting spoon from which he is eating like a monkey.

Avneet take a small portion of food and pass it to Siddharth's mouth.

Sid gives her a devilish smirk and munch the angelic food which is given by Avneet.

Avneet literally wants to slap his face for this but she knows it's really dangerous otherwise he's hell bad material.

When Avneet is beside him, He asked her about herself -

*How you be so beautiful as compared to other girls, tell me about yourself ?

Avneet - Don't know how you ask me this nonsense but anyways first of all I'm not beautiful or anything and for your information I'm a very strong girl who can punch any boy who'll try to flirt or tease me you understand boy ?!!

Sid - Oh so how you can't help self from Rohan last night.

"OH NO! HOW CAN I ASK HER THIS STUPID ONE"

Siddharth stands immediately after this and started making way for a sleep.

Avneet grab his hand and Siddharth wants to give her a best reason to hide himself.

Sid - free me Stupid crack mind!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Avneet - That jerk told you about last night!! how he can do this to me. Oh now i understand!! he've to show off between others and put self in a hero personality.

Sid - what....ahh... Yes yes he's like that one anyways come with me and guide me to your room for a sleep.

Avneet's eyes widened by this and she asked - I'm not allowing you to enter into my room.

Sid - Argh....Oh come on!! My eyes are literally paining which indicates i need proper sleep and DON'T THINK I want.....

Avneet - what...!!!!?

Sid - your permission slip headed!!!

Sid runs towards bed and Avneet too....

Avneet started making space for herself by pushing him far away but Sid takes all over the area.

Sid by howling - Winner! winner! chicken! dinner!

------------------------------------------------------

Avneet is sleeping in her comphy chair.

Avneet is in best sleep while Sid is awake and thinking about all the stuffs but for a moment he caught Avneet in her sleep

Sid eye browed one side of face then thought something about her.

"She's hell gorgeous, how she can say about self a normal one but literally she's something which my eyes are searching for... Somehow we may meet any day then i tease her a lot, when she got irritated she looks really fabulous what the random thoughts are coming in my mind, shake it off Sid Now i think you've to sleep immidiately otherwise you'll endlessly watch that nerd, what the words I'm saying!! stupid boy you've to take a rest tonight "

------------------------------------------------------

In morning _

Avneet found that the pshyco is not in her bed anymore and by realizing it she jumped instantly.

Avneet looked into all the room to check he is really gone or not but as surprise he's not anywhere anymore...

Suddenly bell rings and she runs to the door and found Jai in front of her. Now she's relieved but with anger she blabbered all the night show but Jai couldn't understand a single word.

Jai - I didn't get anything properly.

Avneet - You've to Jai, you know your friend was came here last night he was really so irritative.

Jai - What are you talking about i didn't call anyone for night stand with you so how?!!

Avneet - Whhaaaattttt!!!!!!!!

Hey readers
Vomment, share, give love to my book....

*Tell me which is your best part *

Lots of love_
Aditi Singh