Obsessive Boss

When Avneet is entering in the bakery, from behind someone tapped her shoulder and she felt cold blood flowing in all over her body. When she turned around one tall fair personality is facing her.

Avneet recognize him as the main boss' son who is Rohan Mehra, one of the most dangerous, handsome and wrong minded person in her bakery.

Rohan started taunting in her face that time Avneet closes her eyes not to look at him, because he's so irritative when he starts blabbering.

Rohan - Are you ignoring me?! open your silly eyes otherwise...

Without opening her eyes.

Avneet - No, you're not my boss outside of bakery, so please...

Rohan - You silly girl, i warn you if you still refuses my order then you'll pay for it.

Rohan started moving towards Avneet.

Avneet started feeling uneasy because she can feel his breath on her face. She didn't wants anything wrong will happen so she opened her eyes to stop him.

When he looked in her eyes, for the first time he felt something different in Avneet.

            Pic of Avneet's eyes

Rohan dumbed that time how to react then she pushed him back to safe herself.

Avneet - Don't try too smart in front of me, i'll complain to your mom who's the owner of this bakery, understand Rohan Mehra.

Then Avneet entered in the main baking area where Rohan's mom is waiting for Avneet because she's the only person in this bakery who can make most popular cupcakes and pastries which are the secret deserts from Avneet.

Avneet is explaining to hers when from behind Rohan came and started mixing chillies in air.

By this Rohan's mom give her a punishment to make about to fill 50 to 100 cones for customers.

Avneet thought - "I knew it! i knew it he'll never make my day right.

Rohan - Mom I'm telling you it's not a punishment at all I'm giving her a punishment because you know I'm good in this.

Mom gives the keys to the wrong person and Avneet mouth is like what the problem between two of them.

Boss left the place after avneet made her deserts for customers.

Avneet is now too much tired of this.

Avneet - If it's not my brother's sake i shouldn't working in this damn hell!!

Rohan bended in the same height of Avneet's behind, then whispered on her ear.

Rohan - Avneet don't use this type of sentence in my bakery. I'm 49% owner of this bakery and after my mom's death you're my servant here, so please make a good behavior.

Avneet rolled her eyes then with a holding knife she turned towards Rohan and said - I'm not your servant here, please you can go from my sight.

Rohan raised his hands and in attitudy manner glared at knife then Avneet - carry on...

In loud voice -

NO ONE ELSE TRY TO DISTURB THIS GIRL UNDERSTAND ALL THE STUFF SORRY STAFF.

After this all staff were moving face up and down in fear then after pin drop silence they busy in their own business after all they know how he treats Avneet but for their job's sake they never opened their mouth.

Avneet is working but she's not knowing how Rohan looking her without blinking his eyes which is too awkward for any girl.

.......Right?!!

Time passed many are left the bakery when Avneet got call from Jai, when she's going to receive the call that stupid bastard Rohan takes her phone and started playing with that phone, Avneet is trying to catch but Rohan is so tall that she have to jump but she didn't.

Rohan gripped her hands then said -If you want to talk to anyone you've to tell him that you're busy in your job.

Avneet - but....

Rohan - No more excuses otherwise it'll the reason of losing your job.

After a small hit on grip she felt freeness, Avneet received the call and said not to call in job time.

Rohan - You're so honest to me girl, oh wait!! i have to give you punishment right?!! so what can i give....Yes you have to work here when you full 50 to 100 cones perfectly, any wrong filled cones will be discarded.

Avneet is only listening and giving him that best glares she can make.

Avneet's thought - What's wrong with him, it's the same punishment
as morning time.

Rohan - I know girl you're thinking whats wrong with me but I'm so proud to tell you that I'm always a wrong personality.

Avneet - how you know that, plus why you always call me a girl.

Rohan whispered - because you're my girl....

Avneet - What you're saying...??

Rohan refuses to tell her and started moving slowly outside.

Avneet is now angered by looking his so terrific face but she can't do anything.

After finishing her punishment she starts moving for her house but he catched her in between of a road and pinning her on wall started talking in his melodious voice which is strange for Avneet plus shocking that how he can be so gentle to so called girl.

The town clock is pointing to the numbers which gives the meaning full timing_9:46 pm.

Rohan is continued staring in her eyes, Is Avneet comfortable?!!

NO...!!

she can't make sense what is going on but after some glares on Rohan she knew now Rohan is not teasing or taunting him but something doing wrong to her.

Avneet started pushing him back but Rohan is ready for all efforts puts by Avneet.

Rohan is now very close to her when her eyes getting close by dizziness but before her eyes closed she sees any light coming from behind of Rohan's back.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

Thanks to reading my story and yes please follow me on my profile.

I'll update fast whenever i'll free

Till then buy....

Lots of love_
Aditi Singh