Catra x Adora {smut}

Start from the beginning

She heard Catra sigh loudly. "Once."

"Once what??"

"Once the sex, Adora! You're acting like you want it so I'll do it! Then you'll stop bothering me!" She yelled.

"Oh. Hold on a moment," Adora got up and walked out the door. Catra heard her scream into the hallway.

Meanwhile Glimmer teleported to her and asked what's wrong. "I'm having sex!! I'll get pregnant with Catra! I can have a baby!!"

"What the hell kind of drugs are you on Adora??" Glimmer sighed. "You can't have a baby. Are you..ok??"

"FANTASTIC! Wait do I need those balloons to put on my—"

"NO! Just go! You freak!" Glimmer shoved her back into her room and put a spell on it to lock it for awhile.

Adora looked back and saw Catra sitting on her bed. "You started without me??"

"You need two people!! I didn't start shit!"

The two laid down next to each other. "So..what now?"

"Do we kiss? Is that was sex is? The saliva goes into the person and you have a baby??"

"I don't think so," Catra said. She thought of something suddenly and started getting on top of Adora. "Wh-What are you doing?" Adora blushed.

"I'm doing what Mermaid and Sea Hawk did, why?"

"Yo, did they have sex?!"

"Well, they're older than us, so it's probably ok?"

Adora started to pet Catra's hair from beneath her. "Did they have clothes on??"

"No..oh hell no, I'm not getting naked for this!" Catra complained, getting off and starting to leave. She looked back and saw Adora looking like she was about to cry.

"Ughhh, ok fine I'll take my stupid clothes off. Once."

Catra started with her headdress, throwing it on the floor and then moving to her armor. Adora followed her lead and took off her jacket, throwing it on the floor and starting to take off her shirt. When she looked back up she saw Catra with her boobs out and her undergarments for her lady parts.

"Uhm..is that all we have to take off??" Adora asked weirdly. "Why, you want the rest of me? I'm joking."

"Maybe.."

"You're a pain in the ass, Adora, I hope you know that."

Catra threw off the rest of her lady undergarments and laid back on the bed, watching Adora get naked too. She's pretty, Catra thought. I like her hair down.

Now the two were fully naked and laying around. "Ok but do we kiss??" Adora asked after awhile of silence.

"I don't know! Stop asking me!"

"Catra I want to kiss you so we can do sex!"

"Oh my GOD, Adora, you cheeky little—"

Catra was cut off by Adora sloppily crashing her face against Catra's, so they bumped heads. "OW! You dick!"

"I didn't mean to, I thought that's how you kissed!" Adora shrieked. "That's not even close!!" Catra yelled back. "How would you know?!"

"Ok, we can calm down now," Catra paused. She put her hand up and put it on Adora's cheek. "I've seen people do it, it can't be that hard. Just..don't hit me in the head again."

Adora leaned in first and the cat girl followed, until they could feel each other's breath coat their skin. "I feel it," Adora suddenly said. "The pit in my stomach."

"Ok, then I think we're doing it right," Catra said to herself and she closed the gap. She slid her arms around Adora's neck and forced her lips against the other girls. Adora slid her arms around Catra's waist and separated their lips. "Sorry I couldn't breathe for that long." "It's ok, let's just do that when we can't breathe anymore."

They kissed again, breasts pressed each other. Catra wound her legs around Adora's torso and moved her head to the right, biting her friend's lip. Adora gasped slightly and opened her eyes, letting herself stop kissing back. "What? Did I hurt you??" Catra asked.

"Do people tongue kiss? Like with their tongues?...Tongue kissing—" "I get it!"

Catra stuck out her tongue and Adora bit. "nOW! Madowa! Few bucking assthole!" She pulled back her tongue and growled low in her throat. "That hurt!"

"Play back for destroying the world, then," Adora teased. "How long are you gonna use that?"
"As long as I want, kitty kitty."

"Don't call me kitty kitty you freak."

Catra sighed rolling her eyes, leaning in and sticking her tongue into Adora's mouth. Adora did the same and they fought each other for awhile, since they were competitive. Eventually Catra won; she was most experienced with her tongue.

Suddenly Adora pushed her onto the bed. Catra felt her wrists being held tightly as the mighty Adora loomed over her. "Eat me out."

"What?! I'm not gonna eat you!"

"No—I read it in a book somewhere, it said that and they did this!" Catra explained. "I don't know what it means I just thought it was appropriate."

"Sweet Etheria have mercy on my soul..Catra you look great."

Adora moved one and to squish Catra's boob; she retaliated with a claw to the face. "OW!"

Catra laughed and smirked. "You deserved it." "I really didn't but go off I guess."

Adora leaned down and kissed her again, then suddenly got off and smiled. "Wow."

"Wow what? Nothing happened? I said eat me out and you didn't!"

"No, it's just—everyone kept saying I was a top and now I understand why!" She smiled and laughed joyfully. "I get it! I get it!"

"You are a legit child. Are we done now??" Catra complained. "Yeah, sorry I wasn't good at this."

"I'm not either, Miss perfect. Maybe we can try again later..?"

"Sounds like a date~."

"Oh, Adora being flirty??"

"No, Entrapta said that one time so now I'm saying it," Adora started faculty.

The two haven't spoken in two days since this incident. They have had the talk and boy howdy..Adora cried. Catra was just annoyed they didn't do it right the first time.