*one*

"Are you sure we can't just go home mom?"
As he asked the question, Jisung and his mother pulled up to a big sign that read
"Camp Lakewood" with an arrow pointed to the left.

"Jisung you know your therapist said this would be good for you."
His mom weakly smiled at him,
"I know it's not exactly how you imagined your summer going but can you at least try to enjoy yourself?"
Jisung sighed and smiled back at her.

"I'll try."
Around 5 minutes later they were welcomed by a small parking lot. Jisungs mom parked the car and they both got out.

"Hello!"
A girl who looked a couple years older than Jisung welcomed them,
"My name is Minu and I'm one of the councilors for the 2 month camp here. Registration is over there with my friend Jae and he'll take your name and tell you what section you'll be staying with for the next few months," She pointed to a table in the distance. "Any allergies or medication requirements can also be given to him."

Jisung's mother thanked her and they walked over to the table Jae was seated at.

"Last and first name?" Jae asked. Jisung's mom nudged Jisung, signaling for him to answer.

"Jisung, Han Jisung."

"Hmm, let me see. Yep, you'll be in the 14-17 blue section staying in tent 4. Your roommates should already be in the tent so be sure to introduce yourself." Jae smiled

"Ji would you like me to come with you to the tent?" His mom asked after giving Jae Jisung's medicine. He could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Mom I'll only be gone for two months, well I guess that is a long time but it'll be fine, I'll be fine. You never know maybe I'll make friends. I love you." He hugged her and wiped the tears off her face.

"I love you too Jisung." After one last hug he grabbed his bags and followed the blue sign.

A/N
It's me again 😁
I know this chapter is short but the next ones should be a bit longer
I also want to point out that I'm trying a new format and I think it looks a bit better but yeah
Anyway thanks for reading love ya💕