Chapter Six

Michael and Calum, or two guys that look and sound shockingly like them, walk me back to their hotel. While I try to explain further my situation.

"So you don't have your cell with you at all?" Michael asks.

"No my bag was stolen." I lie and it feels like my phone now weights 1000 pounds in my bra.

"Shit," Calum says.

"Yeah..."

"So we're here," Michael says opening the door letting me walk in first.

The room started with a narrow hallway with a door on one side and a sink on the other then it opened up to almost a small apartment sized room. I spotted Luke sitting straight ahead in a love seat in only his boxers, his left leg was over the arm of the seat while his other was stretched out touching the floor. his left hand was busy holding his phone and his right was beneath the waistband of the grey boxers. His skin was darker than I expected for someone who wears jeans and long sleeves for the most part. Tate would be on cloud nine right now.

I slowly walk through the threshold of the doorway. Probably irritating Calum and Michael. When I was about one step away from the hallway door a soaking wet, butt naked guy steps in front of my looking to Luke. I could see that even when his hair was dripping it had the crazy curl.

"Ash!" Michael says from behind me "put some damn clothes on."

Ashton turns to Michael giving the three of us a full frontal view.

"Oh god," ashton and I say in unison as he uses both his hands to cover *ahhem* himself and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Who's that," I hear Luke ask, suddenly interested.

"Guys this is Mitchie," Calum says.

Ashton brings up his right hand to shake my hand "hi nice to meet you"

I look at him very concerned.

He looks back down, "yeah maybe hand shaking should wait until I'm not dripping."

I try not to take it dirty but I can't help it. "Yeah it's nice to meet you too."

"And that bloke over there is Luke." Calum says

"Hey Mitchie," Luke says giving a two fingered wave with the hand that once held his phone.

So it's hey, I think waving back.

"Okay, Mitchie follow me." Michael says leading me to a door past the small kitchenette. He bends over twice on the way picking up black fabric.

Behind the door is a small room with a king sized bed, that's all white.

"Sorry about those guys."

"No it's okay"

He stares awkwardly at me then half closes the door behind him and I freak out a bit in the inside. "So you can lock this door by pressing this little button on the knob."

"It won't help much if its still open." what why did I say that!? that wasn't flirty or cute oh god Mitchie that was stupid!

"No I guess not."

Great girl you made yourself look like a complete idiot in front of a famous rock star now he will go tell his mates and I will be a laughing stock. It was silent for a bit making it even more awkward.

"So here are these clothes just in case you don't want to wear that to bed." He gestures at my body.

"Thanks Michael," I smile weakly.

He leaves the room giving me a small smile, and a soft "goodnight," before shutting the door as he left.

I got changed quickly hiding my phone in a sock in the pocket of my wadded up jeans. Then locked the door as I turned off the light before I climbed into the huge plush bed.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

AHHHHHH I am freaking out I just started writing, I didn't expect this to happen but it's SO great! 4am writing sessions are the best lol.
So i know that we just saw naked Ashton and semi nude Luke I'm going to warn everyone now that the story might get more sexual in nature, I'm not sure how much rn though.
And OMFG I have an EXTREMELY HOT teacher for psychology and we had to write an in-class essay about a social problem. one of the examples was eating disorders so instead of just writing an essay I wrote a story of a girl struggling with a poor self-image and an eating disorder. and the next day he asked me if I was in a novel writing competition, and I said no. he asked why and I said I don't like people that I know in person to read my work and judge me to my face (you guys are fine though) but that I do post online. And he told me that I should give him the name of my account so he can read more of my work. But I'm like "nah 😐". and everyday he tells me "one way or another I will read you're work". And inside I'm like "divorce your wife and marry me and you can know anything about me." Then I blush, and try to hide my face.
Btw he's like 24 and just got married this summer to a girl he knew for 10 months and I'm almost 18 so it's not too weird.

Yeah it is.

Thanks for reading. please please please comment vote and share.
Also follow me on twitter @YDGbullets
W/<3Maribelle