I Wish

3:23 am

"Toni, can you please turn the piano down or something, I need my beauty rest, damn!" Tamar screamed down the hall. Tamar was in L.A spending the weekend over Toni house. Love, Marriage and Divorce Party launch are in just in a few weeks and she was there for support.

3 am and Toni for sure needed to finish her solo song "I wish". "Toni...Toni...Ton!!", Tamar constantly yelled but she completely ignores. Tamar finally got out of bed and walk haphazardly down the hall, tying her velvet robe around her waistline. "Toni?"

"What Tamar?", Toni said irritably. "Who pissed in your coffee Toni? why you up so early?", Tamar asked grabbing a seat next to toni by the piano. "No One, I'm just stuck on the second verse of this stupid song", Toni rested her head on the piano, causing the wrong note to play. "Well Toni, I can probably help you", Toni love the suggestion, but wasn't a quite fan of help, however; she was so frustrated that she let Tamar have a try.

Tamar grabs toni notebook and busts out laughing at what she read. "What's so funny", Toni asked. "A disease Toni, really?", Toni finally realizes how stupid the song was, but they both had a sister moment.

"Ok Toni, let just work with what you have", Tamar got up and went into Toni closet and pull a picture out of Keri and sat it right in front of Toni. "really Tamar- why you always got to-" Tamar interrupted. "Listen, Toni, you now have everything that you need, now write that song and show that nigga who the hell Toni Braxton is".

Toni couldn't do anything but laugh but completely understand the atmosphere that she needed to be in, to spill her true emotion on the situation. Tamar crawls right back into bed and decides she will check upon Toni in a few hours. "ok toni you got this!" Toni said to herself, as she checks her watch that saw that it stuck at 4 am. After a few glasses of red wine and some expensive chocolate that she got from Kenny, the song was completed. "I wish" was the completed verse.

Toni hurry, dragging her lace robe down the hallway to the guest room, Tamar was sounded asleep, but Toni was too excited. "Tamar, Tamar! I'm finished", Toni whisper in her deep voice. It just struck 5 am and Tamar wasn't having it."Toni this better be good"

They both walk back into the living room onto the piano and Toni began to sing.

"I pray, I pray
I pray your new baby is a boy
please don't have a girl
cause you'll give the women the world"

"wow Toni, you mean that", Tamar had to stop toni completely to ask about that one single lyric about. Toni couldn't answer, she just slightly looks at her, as if she was ashamed to answer. 'Who this song for because it seems like its more than just about Keri", Tamar asked. Clutching toni wine glass and sips it slowly.

Toni wasn't prepared. She just continues to play dumb, for as long as she lives. "Toni, you think we don't know that you and Kenny had something going on", Tamar nug toni grabbing her attention away from the sunrise to the light candles that were just inches away from Tamar.

Toni rolled her eyes slightly which got Tamar's attention. "Ah-Ha Toni, I'm not leaving until you tell me something." Toni got up from the piano and went straight to her room. "Tamar there's honestly nothing to speak on", Tamar knows when something bothers Toni. She starts to make her way out of the room and paces back and forth in nervousness. Which is what she doing right now.

"Toni what happen?", Tamar followed Toni into her room, toasting her rope onto her bed which was inches away from her phone that so happen to buzz. "Is that kenny texting you?" Tamar and Toni grab the phone, but Tamar took it first. Now Tamar dangled the phone in her hand as if it was a carrot and told toni, "now tell me something or I'm about to call him".

Toni sized Tamar up to see if she can take her but thought twice it was an obvious denial. Toni just walked out of the room not caring about the phone call or not. She went into the kitchen and pour herself another glass of wine, this was number 5.

She began to speak, not only to Tamar but to yourself. "Out of all people", Toni mentions which is the only phrase that stuck onto kenny out of many years. " We were supposed to be one, and even though we reunited is hard to reunite", Toni said so carelessly, which was like poetry coming from her voice.

"It just hard Tamar, and it something that I vow to never speak upon but this album got me feeling a type of way, so whatever I write is real", Toni claimed it all, while facing a wall that felt like a reflection. Tamar didn't know the feeling that toni felt, but she knows it was a hella feeling.

She couldn't help her Toni the way Toni needed help, that was all on Kenny. But instead, she exposes it. Tamar still had toni cell phone and shot the text to Kenny as if she was toni.

"I need you right now"

was all it took for him to come running.

6 am was pecking upon dawn and Tamar went home without mention what she had done. She left Toni asleep and left her door unlocked for that one special person. Toni was fast asleep dreaming of kenny wrapping his tender arm around her. She cuffed her head onto the pillow and softly cried wondering "What If".

Coming to Toni surprise, soft feeling hand craved upon her skin. Something in the source of when Jody came hopped into Yvette's bed after Rodney tried to push upon her(BabyBoy Movie). Still feeling as if it was a dream, Toni gave affection right back, she pushes her goods right back upon Kenny. Kissing and moaning to the thought on it all.

Kenny wonder was Toni ok because she would never send a message that was so seduced into wanting him. I mean he knew how much toni craved him but she was never bold to show it. However, kenny spoke so softly in the night as they both cuddled in the thought of wanting each other. Kenny needed to hear her deep husky voice of wanting him. That was food to his soul.

"Toni, Toni", Kenny called. Toni woke up instantly question what the hell happen. 'Kenny why you are here!", toni said in a hurry to pick up her robe that was lying on the top of the lamp, which made the room velvet pink.

"I think I had too many, did we?", Toni asked shaking her head in denial. "No, tone" Kenny replies, easing the conversation little more. "Ok", Toni started to clean up and apologizing as she always does so. "Toni you don't need to apologize- why you doing so". Clearly they weren't on the same page.

Toni took a few deep breaths, "How about we talk about this later at the studio". Toni would sweep her life under a rug if she could. She procrastinates the important thing and is always left heartbroken, but not on Kenny watch, not this time. "No, we about to discuss this right now", Kenny never gets hostile but today is a new day and regret is something he is done living with.

Toni turns around in surprise and scans Kenny up and down. Shockley of how demanding he got, which was a turn-on for toni. Toni couldn't say a word, she slightly drops the pillow that somehow got out the pillowcase and looks at him sternly. Kenny took toni hand and pull her close and kiss her genuinely. 

They lock love

Much heartfelt emotional swirling all around the atmosphere, it was like destiny was meant but was it? Toni backup quickly and demanding Kenny to leave. Sometimes the right time isn't really the right time.