Step 2

This is the most frequently asked question we get on a daily basis so rather than continuing to answer it, I decided to type out a detailed response. This article will be added to and edited so remember to check back frequently.

The first thing a lot of people are not aware of is WWE has their own employment website similar to what you would find at Monster.com. Here, they post job openings and what is required to apply. This website is located at

" WWE-Careers.com ".

Many of you want how to become WWE wrestlers so I am going to begin with that. As mentioned, I will be adding to this article with further information on other positions.

How serious are you about becoming a WWE diva or superstar?

How serious are you about becoming a WWE diva or superstar? This is a question you need to give careful consideration before going any further. Becoming a WWE wrestler is a grueling process in which only the best will make it. You have to be willing to travel 300 days out of the year, start out making next to nothing and get ready to work through bumps and bruises. A lot of people believe just because a WWE wrester is on television they make a significant amount of money and have a relatively easy job. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Many wrestlers who have "made it" and are signed to developmental contracts with WWE are only making around $25,000 per year. Take a look at these statistics from an article I penned in May 2011:

As of May 2011, WWE received up to 2000 wrestler applications a week. There were 70 people signed to a developmental contract at the time (a number that has since increased) from 14 different countries. Around 5 were projected to actually make the main WWE roster.

The odds of becoming a WWE superstar are actually lower than making it in the National Football League, National Basketball Association, Major League Baseball or the National Hockey League.