Step 1 for superstars

Think about your moves, developing your muscle groups, cutting fat, and gaining substantial size

Talk to your trainer about adding supplements to help you increase your size and recovery time. This may include vitamins, protein shakes and meal replacement shakes.

Avoid trainers that encourage use of steroids and unhealthy supplements.

Work out at least 3-5 times a week. Incorporate both cardiograph and intensive weight training to get into the appropriate shape.

Practice your acting skills so you can sell your moves.

Look into taking gymnastic, dance classes, or karate for flexibility and joint work. These skills are valuable and can give you an advantage over people who are just "muscular. It will also help you avoid injury.

Work on your tan as it improves the look of muscle tone and makes you appear leaner. Tan fat always looks better than pale fat.

Start saving money for your pursuit into the industry. Having videos made, photo shoots for head shots, travel and tuition can cost a lot of money.

Research the criteria for admission and passing before you contact them about admission. These organizations want you in near perfect form when you arrive. Don't expect to get in if you don't have the look or a solid ground work of skill.

Go to a professional wrestling school and pass. If you want to get into WWE quicker, join NXT Wrestling in Orlando, Florida. It's the training ground for WWE. Look for other endorsed training facilities near you.

Have head shots made with a professional photographer. Ask body builders for a photographer who specializes in fitness and body photographs.

Make sure WWE sees videos of your skill. Be persistent, but friendly. Follow up with phone calls.

Try to make contact with someone in the industry who can guide you and open doors. They can help you to avoid scams and introduce you to more influential people within the industry.

Try visiting gyms frequented by the athletes when the travel or if there is a popular gym for wrestlers near you. Many of these avoid franchise gyms (unless they have a sponsorship) and may frequent more private power lifting or specialty gyms.

Remember you need 3-5 years of training experience before you can apply to the WWE.

They may call you in to work as a jobber, or give them an email with your name, number, and address and give them a photo of you.