Step 1 for divas

Make sure you really want .Start toning your body. Now that you have acknowledged your dream, you have to start toning up. Do you see any WWE diva with flabby abs? Didn't think so. The best way to start is by setting goals, like doing 50 crunches before you go to bed. This way you will slowly, but surely, get toned up without feeling the burn all at once.

So don't even think about going out with your friends for shakes and burgers if you want to be a diva. The best thing to do is to eat equal food groups, and eat lots of protein but not a lot of carbs. Can't stay away from that burger? That means you don't really want to be a WWE diva.

Have confidence. The truth be told, if you don't wear skimpy clothes in everyday life, you better get used to it. When the superstars wrestle, all they wear are shorts or trunks, so you have to wear tight fitting clothes, not as a diva, but as a wrestler. And get used to wearing little pieces of fabric in front of millions of viewers each week not to mention the superstars.

Hone your wrestling ability. This is the big step in being respected. Start by finding a top wrestling school. If that means moving to the States, then so be it. Moving between countries? If you feel the need, then do so. But if you want to start off local, there is nothing wrong with that, just as long as you feel that you are being trained and used to the best of your ability. But many divas are now being found in Indy shows and TNA, so start at the bottom and build up a fan base.

Develop the look. If you are unattractive, fat, or don't feel confident about yourself, don't even bother. Because no matter how good you are, how many people you know, even if you make it on RAW, you won't be successful. What you can do is to go for the not so usual diva, become like Beth Phoenix. She is not the usual tiny diva. Therefore, you don't have" to be skinny.