𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Riverdale.

Ah yes Riverdale a town with pep, a town known for there great community. A town that has serial killers, cult's and gang's. A town that was turned upside down by its own people. Riverdale the place were serial killers are born were there are gang wars that end with death. Were cults are ready to kill people and hurt anyone to get what they want. 

But the foods great!

So come visit Riverdale a town with pep just be careful you don't want to get caught up in the middle of the chao's.

⊙﹏⊙

The Mikaelson's resident.

As Freya looked at her siblings who were clearly concerned for her well being. But you could tell Freya was determined to show that her son was alive even if her siblings look at her as though she's crazy. She didn't care she just needed to show them that he was alive and that she needed to find him.

"So Freya do your magic thing and show me my supposedly alive nephew" Rebekah said to Freya in a sassy tone. Now don't get Rebekah wrong she did want to her supposedly not so dead nephew. But there was apart of her that was just thinking 'Freya has gone insane' .

Just like the Mikaelson's like to say no family left behind so even if they didn't fully think Freya's son was alive. They still wanted to see if it was true cause if it was then they could get him and make him apart of the family.

As Freya told the rest of the Mikaelson's to gather around and for them to hold hands. She started to chant her spell. Everyone's vision started to to get blurry until they were brought to what seemed to be a diner.

ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 11:30ᴘᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ɪɴ ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴡꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ. ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴘᴏᴘ'ꜱ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ. ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴋꜱʜᴀᴋᴇ. "ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴɪ'ᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴋɪᴅ." ᴘᴏᴘ'ꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴋꜱʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."ᴘᴏᴘ'ꜱ ɪᴍ ꜰɪɴᴇ ɪᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ." ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴘᴏᴘ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘᴏᴘꜱ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ. 

"ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ." ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ꜱᴍɪʀᴋ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴘꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ."ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ." ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴘꜱ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ."ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ." ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ."ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪꜰ ᴊᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏꜰ." ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏᴘꜱ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍᴇʀꜱ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴘ'ꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.

⊙﹏⊙

After the vision finished the Mikaelson's were not only shocked to see that Freya's son was truly alive but they felt bad for Freya. She had to believe for a thousand years tat it was her fault her son died. But in reality he was never dead.

The Mikaelson's see quite for a couple of seconds until Elijah spoke up, "Do we know his location or were he lives?" Freya thought for a while until she remembered something from the vision, "No, but I could find his location." Freya said looking at Elijah with hope in her eyes.

"Okay then Hayley and Rebekah you will be in charge of finding out the family he lives with, Kol you will find out which school he goes to. Klaus you help Kol and once you find the school you will register Hope and Rebekah along with Kol to the school." Elijah said firmly to his family.

Cause if they were gonna find Jughead they needed all hands in. Cause this situation requires the whole family.

"Lijah what will you be doing." Rebekah asked her brother who simply answered, "I will help Freya find Jughead"

After that everyone went to find more information on Jughead along with his wear abouts. Even if it takes days week's months they will find him to matter what.

to be continued...

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 815

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 815

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢: -SHOTARONCT