chapter seven

NOT EDITED

Riverdale is home to many extremely interesting people. Some people are very questionable with there actions others were just pure on weird. And I guess one of those "weird" people had to be Jughead Jones.

But what sperated him from the rest of the people there was that he was different. He wasn't a "Jones" like people thought he was a insted he was a Mikaelson. A name mostly known in the supernatural world, a name that is feared by many.

What's so astonishing about him is the fact that he's only like 16 years old and has experienced so many things. Anger, sadness, and vengeance. All qualities of a Mikaelson!

Though he might now it yet Jughead will experience great misfortune when some new people come to town. Jughead was never the sociable type, so just imagine how he must have felt when a strange family comes to town and tries everything in there power to get close to him.

Well I guess you don't have to imagine it anymore cause that's what happening right now. You see the Mikaelson's had finally had gotten information about Jughead and we're he lives and so on. They everything they needed to find, but they needed time to pack and Klaus being Klaus wanted to live in a "suitable" house or he won't go.

So he went to go higher people to go find a good spot to build a house in Riverdale. And they had to wait a good two weeks but that didn't stop Freya this was enough time to do some research on the town so they can know there way around. She had to prepare for meeting with her son.

Once the two weeks passed the Mikaelson's were on there way to Riverdale. Hope was already getting enrolled into Riverdale High as well as with Rebekah and Kol. Everything they planned seemed to be going according to plan.

It was already night when the Mikaelson's were driving to there new house. But as Hope was looking out her window she noticed something. "Wait stop the car!" Hope partly yelled and as once as she said that Elijah had stepped on the break's. Everyone looking at Hope wondering what happened.

"Look that Dinner is the same one we saw in the vision. And if you looked closely during in the vision it was night time too. What if Jughead's their right now?"

"Hope there's a fifty percent chance that he's not their. So we should just get going." Kol said kinda annoyed considering that it's already night time and he hadn't been able to drink any blood yet since the morning.

Hope looked at Freya seeing what she would say. Freya looked like she was kinda puzzled there was a fifty percent chance Jughead wasn't there. But there was another fifty percent chance that he was but if he was there what would she do. She obviously can't just walk up to him and say 'Hi im your mother and your other family isn't actually your family.'

But at the same time it wouldn't hurt to just check, and if he's not there then he's not and if he is there then he's there. "Elijah could you drive up to the Diner. If he's there he there then okay. Plus we can order some food  as well."

Elijah giving her a nod and making a 'U' turn to go too Pops Diner. Once parked, everyone got out except Klaus and Kol they both said they were gonna 'eat something better'.

With every step the closer Freya could possibly get closer to seeing Jughead for the first time in person. Click, clack, click, clack snap. Was all could hear until there was a sudden thump and when Hayley, Elijah, Hope, and Feta turned they saw Rebekah on the floor.

"Stupid shoes, i am not going in that diner with a broken shoe"

Lucky for them Kol and Klaus hadn't left yet so Elijah and Hayley had decided that they would go with Rebekah back to the house. It was now only Hope and Freya.

As soon as they saw the car left they both walked inside the Diner. As soon as they entered Freya looked to her left to see if Jughead was there. Checking straight forward nothing and then to her right nothing there either. But as soon as she looked to her left it was like everything around her was going in slow motion.

There he was Jughead, he was looking intently at his computer as he typed. Freya didn't want to take her eyes off him. But Hope new if he saw Freya staring at him he would definitely get creeped out. So she had to pull Freya by her wrist to one of the booths on the right side of the diner.

"He's here."

"And i bet you were thinking he wasn't gonna be here did you? Mh"

Before they could continue there conversation pop's had come over. And asked if they wanted anything to eat yet. Being new to town they said whatever he recommends. And a couple minutes later pop's came back with a burger and milkshake with a cherry on top.

"Are you new to town or are you folks just visiting."

"Actually we just moved here-uh- I dunno if you heard or saw but the house that was just built here not to long ago was ours." Hope said as she took a sip of her Milkshake.

"Oh really?! Wow well welcome to riverdale i hope you come here often then. Since you just moved the first meal is on the house."

"Thank you don't have to we will gladly pay for our meal."

"No I insist please just take as a welcome from me." Pop's was being awfully persistent towards the free meal. Just as Freya was about to take her wallet out to give pop's the money. Another voice was heard right besides them.

"You know he won't accept the money just take the free meal. Also welcome to Riverdale." As they turned turned to see who it was. The door had closed indicating that whoever said that had already left. Freya looked out the window to see who it was and to her surprised she saw Jughead walking out if the diners parking lot. Which meant he had spoken to her and Hope.

"Enjoy your meal"

To be continued...

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1186

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1186

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢: -SHOTARONCT

NOTE: Hi guys im back after my long hiatus! Anyway I wanted to make it up to guys so i made this chapter long! My fonts were acting up so I wasn't able to change the title sorry...
But if it starts to work tomorrow then i definitely will change it!
Anyway hope you liked the chapter and i also wanted to mention i did change the last chapter not to much but I did take a lot of stuff out.

Sorry for any mistakes in the story!