TELLING THEM!

Começar do início

"Hello Hanna, how are you? no, you didn't interup my breakfast and alone time with Toby" she says sarcastically and i roll my eyes.

"Well now that the greetings are over, did the police call you and bring you down for questioning" I say

"Yes, hanna I was their this morning at like 7:00am" she says "did they call you down for question?"

"No, not yet, but they have to called Emily she is going right. You would've known if you had answered her when she called" I scold

"I would've answered but i was too busy answering and avoiding to answer the questions they asked" she says

"ok i get it "

"are you done" 

"yes"

"bye"

"bye"

with that she hung up.

------------------------------------------------

(SPENCER'S POV)

Finally no more interuptions just me and Toby, I mean me, Toby and our baby.

"My breakfast and alone time with Toby" Toby says mockingly and I kick him under the table 

"ouch, that hurt" he says pouting. "well don't mock your pregnant wife"

"ok i wont, but we are not alone" he says and i look around the dinner its not that full or empty

"I didn't mean where we're at i mean between you and me we are not alone our baby is inside you" he says and i smile when he said 'our baby'

"What will my beatuful pregnant wife want for breakfast?"he says smilling

"I would want a philly steak omlete and pancaks oh and coffee" "NO COFFEE" he says sternly "then what shoould i drink, huh?" I ask batting my at him "Hmm, juice, hot chocolate, and water is what you can drink" "hot chocolate it is."

I feel guilty that I didn't tell Toby that Marco Fuery was the one who questioned me, but he'll figure it out or probably he all ready knows. 

"Are you ready to order" the waitress said biting her lip 

"yeah" Toby said "Oh, what would you like handsome" she said trying to be sexy clearly  not. I can't believe this skank is trying to flirt with my man.

"um, i will just have a have a ham and cheese omelet" he says getting uncomfortable "oh, and a cup of coffee" 

I give him a death glare

"scratch that I would prefer hot chocolate" he says quickly giving a smile

"and you" she says slightly annoyed at me. Wow what did I do to her? I see Toby glare at her for her tone towards me.

"I would have a philly steak omelet with a fruit salad and a stack of pancakes" I says

"wow that's a lot, better get to the gym before its too late. would you like anything to drink?" she says and am shocked with what she had just said I had tears in my eyes threatening to spill.

"what did you say" Toby said getting angry. "Just saying my honest opinion, baby" she says sweetly to him getting me more pissed off. "you're honest opinion is an insult towards my pregnant wife!" toby said angrily. "would that be all" she says calmly "I'll take a hot chocolate" I say after that she leaves after a while Toby has finally calmed down.

"when do you want to tell people?" he asks.

"what?" I ask unsure of what he means.

"when do want to tell our friends and parents about our baby?"