Chapter 33.

I was pacing around the room,it had already become the weekend and the boys were blowing me up asking if I was coming to the dinner Tonight.I didn’t really know what I wanted to do,but everyone was sure as hell trying to make my mind up for me.

“Would you stop walking around!”Rachel yelled at me,I just looked at her then continued.Why was this turning into such a hard decision?

“So should I go?”I asked aloud,

“Yes!Me and Rebecca will be there so we got your back”Rachel replied,I could really hear the irritation in her voice,I had been debating this topic for a week now.

“Fine!I’m going!”I shouted,I did a full one eighty turn to go to my closet when I thought about it,I have nothing to wear! “Nope,Not going now.”

“Why?!”She screamed,

“I have nothing to wear.”I was lying I had plenty to wear I just didn't see anything I wanted to put on,I mean what kinda dinner was this anyway?Formal,Casual?

“Kelly thought that Might happen so she sent me here with your outfit for tonight,did you happen to skip out on your meds tonight?”

“Yes,and let me see.”I didn't want to take them,when I'm around the boys I don't want to be numb,I want to feel everything.

She sighed and got up to walk out the room,I sat down and tried to take a deep breath.This was just a part of the anxiety,I know I needed to calm down before I talked myself out of it.I heard a slight knock at the door,I wonder why someone was knocking until I notice that it was connie and Teyvon.

“You okay there champ?”Teyvon asked walking in first with Rae and Rex behind them,I just calmed down.I could feel the sweat on my forehead start to gather,I really needed to calm down before I send myself into a panic attack.

“Fine,Just nervous,Nothing I can't handle.”

“You sure?You're shaking a bit and sweating.”Connie observed leaning on dresser,Rae jumped up on the bed and tried to lay and stretch out on my lap.I shook my head at the silly dog,I was still being watched though.

“Im fine,Besides I think I need this,I need to get back to socializing.No offense but seeing just you three everyday Is boring,I need more.”It was somewhat true,I saw nothing but them,only time I didn't was when Rachel wasnt busy and that therapist.

“Well excuse us!”Connied laughed,I just shook my head.

“Here it is!”Rachel sanged and pranced coming in the room with a white box,I scooched over and she laid it down next to me.On the top of the all white box was a bow,and a note.

No need to thank me,The boys wanted to make sure you didn't have an excuse to come tonight

Love Kelly.

I sighed,persistant little bastards arent they.I pulled the bow apart and was hesitant to open the box,when Rachel nudge me to hurry I took it off.I looked at the dress and gasped,it was the cutest thing ever,kelly really outdid herself this time.

It was a light pink chiffon dress,it had a dip layered hem and jeweled waistband.It was the cutest thing I ever saw,and from the approving look on everyone else’s face it was a keeper.I smiled and went to the full lenght mirror that was in the corner near the closet,the color really went well with my skin complexion.

“Remind me to send Kelly a nice and long text message.”I giggled,I haven't felt this good in a while.I was gonna hang with my boys tonight,I was gonna go and have a great night,this dress only made it better.

“Hurry Up Ciara!”Rachel yelled from downstairs,I shook my head and checked myself out one last time.Playing with my golden curls I put on a thin coat of lip gloss,winked at myself for how good I felt and hurried out the room and down the stairs.

“Happy now?”I asked as I made it to the last step of the stairs,she turned around and smiled.I smiled back the outfit she had on was just as cute,it was a beige lace corset bustier dress.It looked nice on her pale skin,one thing I did notice both of us was wearing christian louboutin heels,hers were black and mine were gold.

“Nice”She said as she looped her arm around mine,

“Back at you,hey where's Rebecca?”I asked looking around the house,I thought she would at least be with her.The house however was empty,Teyvon and them had to leave to philly in the afternoon.

“In the car,and since its the Monroes when I mean car I really mean Limo.I shook my head,those Monroes loved to do it big.I was walking out the door when I just realized something,I didn’t get them anything for their birthday!

“Nope,Not going now.”I unlooped my arm and turned around,Rachel caught me before I could move an inch.

“What's wrong now?”

“I have no type of present for them!”I was so worried about whether I should go or not I totally forgot about that,I'm such an idiot.

“Got it covered, we rented out a fair so we're gonna take them and the others along to a fair,so it will just be us and we're gonna show them a great time.”She sounded excited about the idea,I wonder if that was her idea?

“Oh”I said,My heart was starting to pick up the pace,I was getting nervous and just incase I had my meds on me.

We hopped in the Limo and the first thing I could think of was what has gotten into Rebecca,her outfit was too nicely put together to be hers.

“Rachel did you dress Rebecca?”I asked adjusting my self,

“No!If you must know i'm into bright colors right now.”She was in a cocktail dress,it had to be purple for the main color but there was also blue black and pink;with polka dots.Her shoes matched the pink polka dots,they were a bright pink.

We sat in the limo talking the whole time till we pulled up to the restaurant,if I could pronounce the name of it I would.Rachel was yet again looped on my arm,we walked through the hallways and came across a grand room.The doors were opened for us,I felt like I walked into a prom,magazine something of that nature.Every one was in beautiful dresses,and the guys were also looking just as nice.

They lied to me,they said small,there was at least one hundred people in here.The only good part about it was the room we were in was large,so I didn't feel claustrophobic.Then again when I think about it this is small for them,usually you have half a thousand show up.

“There’s our table.”Rachel pointed out to a long rectangle table,seems most of the boys were already seated.Of course the twins were in the middle of the table looking unto the people,we maneuvered and I was soon spotted.

“CiCi!”Tommy shouted,he looked so cute in his ralph lauren green polo shirt with his khaki pants.He ran up towards me,I kneeled down and picked him up,it was kinda hard since myself wasn't too comfortable in heels.

“Still not the greatest fans of heels I see.”Michael pointed out as I got to the table,I stood in front of him and to his left was Kyle,and to the right was Xavier.

“You know me,Never liked them,but tonight I'll deal.”I smiled at him,It was hard but my anxiety was slowly creeping up.

I looked around the table,On tylers right or my left was Javaughn,Which Rebecca was making her way over to him.There was an empty seat next to Trevor and then there was Penn,He waved and I waved back.

“Move over one”Rachel demanded,He looked at her crazy but still moved down.I guess my seat was next to Trevor tonight,good thing Rachel was next to me.

“The dress looks good on you.”Xavier said as I sat down across from him,with tommy still in my arms.

“Thanks,where's Alica?”I asked,normally there glued together but I don't see her now.

“Hospital,you know how that goes.”He replied,I could tell that he wanted to be there with her now.If I knew Alica I knew that she told him to come here instead,Isaac is probably there watching over her in Xaviers absence.

All the guys looked good tonight,I mean they looked fine,then again they were the Monroe boys whatever that meant.I looked around to see where Jason and Kelly was,they weren’t anywhere I could see them.

“Wheres Kelly and Jason? and by the way whose all these peoples?”

“Business people from mom and dads job that we know,then there is some of their families here.”Trevor answered,I looked around a bit better and saw that I could point out who was apart of which families.Kelly had a spanish background behind her,that part was somewhat easy.

“What happened to a small dinner?”Rebecca said asking the magic question in my head,There was majority of older people that there was teens.

“Exactly why our table is so far away,don't ask me,next thing you know mom and dad said there was a few extra guest.”Tyler answered,

I looked around and I did notice there was a gap like space,it only made me shake my head.I looked out and saw a lady with a green silk chiffon long bustier dress walking towards us,when she came closer I notice that it was kelly.

“I’m so glad you came sweetie!”She squealed coming closer to the table,the green dress on her really complimented her olive skin color.Her silver small necklace that was in a infinity shape caught my eyes though,it was small and nice.

“Wouldn’t of missed it,and boys again i'm sorry didn't mean for it to turn out this way.”She apologized,

“It’s okay mom,technically with you all over there we can have the dinner still over here.”Trevor said trying not to make kelly feel as bad,Those boys were twisted but always did what they can from kelly and Jason.

“Well I got to see about something,you all have fun.”She turned around and here black hair swished as she left.

“Anyways,Ciara since this was suppose to be small,Javaughn and Xavier graciously got a hotel suite for the after party.You in?”Tyler asked taking a sip from the water that was on the table,

“Um..I don't know”I hesitated,I was now starting to fidget with the fabric of the dress under the table.

“Come one Ciara!”Rachel pleaded in my ear,I knew she and Rebecca would be there but there was an uneasiness about this.

“Yeah CiCi please!Imma be there and we're gonna be up all night!”Tommy intervened barely seeing over the table,I gave a small smirk.

“Alright guys,don't push her.”Xavier spoke up,I hadn't notice that he even been texting this whole time on the phone.

“Ciara arent Connie and them in philly tonight?Come back with us,I mean to be honest I don't want you in the house by yourself.”Rebecca jumped in all the way from the end of the table,if she wouldn't of have said that I may of have gotten out of it.Knowing them,it would take a army for me to get back home.

“Then you're definitely coming back with us.”Kyle spoke up,he had been so quiet that I forgot that he was down there.

“Fine,Fine I'll go back with you all for tonight.”Honestly I didn't want to be home either,something about being alone now frighten the hell out of me.I was still fidgeting under the table,everyone was just talking amonst there selves now,I still felt a little unease.It really did feel like old times though,just being here with all of them.Trevors arm had bumped into mine and I somewhat jumped,my heart was beating fast sicne I got here so that bump caused it to go faster.

“I'm going to get some air,I'll be back.”I whispered to Rachel,I needed to pop this pill or to go outside to take a couple of deep breaths.

“Want me to come?”

“Sure,it’ll be less obvious why if you do.”I got up as I answered,there was a couple stares while I did so but I ignored them.

“Where you goin?”Michael asked,

“Bathroom”We both said,

We walked out the room,walked through the hallways that passed the bathroom.We made it to the front of the venue,the sensor doors slid open and I walked out.We stood off to the side,my face turned towards the sliding doors.

“Are you okay?Do you need your meds?”Rachel asked unsure about what to do right now,I just shook my head.Before long a call came through on my phone,it was Jason.

“Hello”

“Ciara are you alright,I just saw you walking out.”His deep voice came through,weird because I hadn't seen him all night.

“I'm fine,just needed to step out right quick.”

“Okay,take your time don't force nothing.”He instructed me,at times he really did remind me of my father.

“Okay.”I replied,He said see you inside and hung up.I took a couple breaths.My heart beat started to slow down,I just needed to stop over thinking and let things flow.I was just pacing a bit now,Rachel just sighed.That also has become a habit of mine,pacing around anywhere.Thats not a bad thing but in heels that Im not use to is aggrivating,I have tripped almost three times in these things.Whoever idea was it to give me stilleto type of shoe’s really needs to be punched.

“Ciara lets go back inside”I looked at her weird,We had only just got out here.

“Why?”
“No reason,just come on.”She urged,I shook my head,my mind still wasn't cleared enough to go back in there.
“You can go back,I'll be okay.”I was about to turn her around when I kept seeing her eyes shift pass me,I was confused and turned around.When I did I wished I hadn't,those brown locks and even browner eyes was but a couple feet from me.Dressed in a grey button down and black pants,he still looked the same.Bad thing was,it called my name just as I turned around.

“Lets go!”I half way shouted,before we started walking I heard someone coming close on my tail. “Go get the boys.”

In a whispered voice i'm glad she heard me,cause at the end of boys a hand had found its way on my shoulder.Struck with fear I didn't turn around,I just stood frozen like a statue.

“Ciara?”His voice was soft,trying not to make me scared.I watched as Rachel hurried as fast as she could to get back.

“What do you want?why are you here?”I staggered in my voice but found my words,My hands were clenched and my heart was about to explode.

“Dinner with someone, Can you face me?”He took his hand off my shoulder,I didn't know where he just did it to do it or he notice me shaking a bit.

“No,Now I was in the middle of a party I got to go.”I tried walking off only to be grabbed again,this time by my wrist.

“Ciara just talk to me,let me know how you been.”His voice pleading for me to face him,truth was I just couldn’t.I jerked my wrist and he held it tighter,instinct took over and I turned around and slapped him.The fire that was barely lit blew with fire inside me,he released me and was holding his face.Inside I was panicking,I wasn't sure how he was gonna react to that.

“How I been!I been living a F*cking hell,I have anxiety problems,I cant go out to alot of place cause I get nervouse and panic.My life was turned upside down,how the hell else do you think I been!”I shouted,I didn't care that a few people was witnessing this.Something in me needed to get this out,the last time I saw Justin was when he dropped me off.

“Ciara!”Kyles voice shouted from the entrance,I just turned around and told them to wait.

“Because of you and that F*cked family of yours my life was ruined,you set me up then had the nerve to come up to me asking how I am,you must of lost your damn mind!Because of that night I have to see a therapist damn near everyday,I accidently hurt people that was dear to me cause I was so damn frighten”

“That slap I might of deserved,but don't accuse me of setting you up.”He started off soft,his voice never escalating. “I didn't know that was gonna happen at all.”

“So pierce just happen to find out who I was!And by the way the stunt your brothers did to me has scared me for the rest of my life!I hope they burn in hell,and hold up how would they even know where the hell I was!”

“Ciara stop yelling for a second and just listen.”He asked calmly,I was on the brink of tears.The night I tried so hard to forget was flashing in my head,just like a bad movie you can't forget,just replaying.

“Hell no,You deserve everything I'm throwing at you,you're lucky that's all i'm throwing.”I was hot and couldn't calm down,his face,knowing what he did pissed my beyond off.

“Ciara!”He grabbed me by my shoulds,thats when I heard footsteps start walking over. “I didn't set you up,Pierce found out through mark after you punched him,then they stole my phone.I didn't have no part in it at all,the only thing I did was stand by when the Monroes was held at gunpoint by us.”

“Let me go!”I pushed him,Lies,that was all a lie.

“Ciara you have to believe me!”He took a step closer. “Look at me,Ciara when we talked I really cared about you.I knew nothing about what my family really did,Ciara there were a lot of things I was left in the dark about.”

“Stop lying!I knew you knew,as soon as you found out I was from philly I bet it all clicked.”

“I didn’t I'm trying to tell you the truth,why won't you just listen.”He sighed,I wasn't trying to hear shit he was saying.

“Because it’s all bullshit!I don't believe anything thats coming out your mouth,I should've never gotten involved with you.They told me you were no good,but no I believed that would have nothing to do with me,I thought a second chance is all you needed;I was wrong though.”I could tell that last remark got to him,something in him turned to sadness and disappointment.

We stood there the monroes only inches away,silence fell over.He pulled me to him by my shoulders again,this time pulling me in to kiss him.Our lips met,if you counted maybe for five seconds.I pushed him back almost stumbling in my shoes,and then went for another slap and it was as successful as the first one.I felt someone behind me grabe me to pull me behind them,I let them.

“You okay?”Michael asked stepping up to the side of me,I was surrounded by the Monroe boys and friends in an instant.

“I'm fine,just tired of hearing lies.”I turned around and was about to walk away when I heard him say something loud enough only for me to here, ‘you’ll find out the truth,feelings never change’’

I shrugged off the comment and Michael wrapped his arm around me,me being angry took all the nervousness I had away.I knew the truth and I didn’t want to hear anything different,I just wanted to be left alone.

We walked back into the venue,I wiped my mouth not wanting to feel his lips on mine.No matter how many times I wipped my lips the feeling was still there,I was heated to this point I was cussing out everything that was in the girls bathroom.Damn Him!

Aurhors notee:Dedicated to @Kaycee_Love ! As you can see I used part of your idea and shout out to @Lina_Babe I used your kissing idea and twisted it ill tag you in a diffrent chapter. Thanksfor the suggestion,So  I know you all was hoping she move back in but theres a method to my madness and it will be reveled later O.o wait till next chapter you wont believe what goes on!!Hope this was nice and long for you all! Pictures of the outfits for the party will come later on this week