Chapter 26.

(Justin P.O.V)

So many things was racing through my head,my siblings,my family and not to mention I had a gun loaded to my head.This wasn't turning out like the night I planned,I mean I had just seen Ciara a few hours to go.It didn't make sense why even if Ciara was staying with the Monroes why capture her?I mean why kidnap her?

It couldn’t be to get back at the Monroes,that was just taking things too far.I wasn't concerned about the reason why but I was concerned as to what they was doing or did to her,no later than maybe forty five minutes we pulled up to Pierce's house.I was scared for my siblings but I was more scared about what happened to Ciara,I know my family and they show no mercy,to anyone.

(Xaviers P.O.V)

We all exited the cars,there was some one home seeing as though the lights was on.Dad made sure he was in front,I was in the back and for extra precaution I was strapped with a gun tucked under my shirt.I made Alicia stay in the car,Michael and Deyshawn's brother was with her everyone else was walking up to the door.The only one with a calm face was dad,I never understood how he did it.

Justin was first up and knocked on the door soon the bitch of everything appeared,a face us Monroe boys haven't seen in a while.

“Well if it isnt my baby brother...And the Monroes.”She tone was in disgust. “What do you want?”

She stood in front of the door so we couldn't take any peeks inside,I knew getting through her was gonna be hard.

“Stacy wheres Ciara?”Justin asked in a rather shaky tone,he stood a bit taller than his sister.Then again Stacy isnt very nice when she’s pissed so I could see why,however no one was scared.

“I have no clue what you are talking about,I been home all night.”She said trying to sound hurt by the accusation,In no time the next one was coming to the door.

“Stacy who is it?”Pierce asked coming to the door,as pure as day we could see the bruise on his eye,then there was the scratches all over his body.I was in the back so I knew damn straight everyone else could see it.

“Pierce they seem to think we have something to do with Ciara's disappearance.”Stacy enlightened him,he just laughed. “Do you know anything about it?”

“Nope,Last time I checked we was here tonight.Remember Justin you were suppose to come to,until you said you had other plans.”Pierce stared at his little brother with betrayal and hatred in his eyes,I could see Justin lower his head a bit.

“What's with the bruise Thicklin?”Connie spoke up from leaning on the wall,

“Practicing with my siblings why?Something wrong with that?”

“No,except there are a lot of scratches over your body,last time I check MMA fighters actually fight with gloves.”Connie replied in a voice that sai ‘Checkmate’

“Well my sister stacy cheats,she usually doesn't use a glove.”He tried to give a really bad explanation,

“Well if it's nothing mind if we take a look inside.”My dad asked,something wasn't adding up.

“No you may not.”Stacy answered still keeping cool,

“Why not?”My father asked,

“Because it's bad enough having you here,but to have you in the house no thanks.”Pierce replied in the same tone as stacy,I had to admit they were putting on a brave face.

Everyone was told before not to say anything and let dad and the three from new york speak,no one was to stay or do anything unless they said something.My brothers was on edge and I couldnt blame them,Ciara was some where in that house.

“Now if that's enough interrogation Justin come on in.”Pierce said looking more sinister than ever,he wasn't happy with his younger brother.Just as he slightly opened the door we heard something,faint,but none the less we heard something.

(Ciara P.O.V)

I was surprised that I wasn't unconscious yet,I was blurry and sore.My head was spinning and I had a head ache out of this world,the pain was excrutiating.I was just laying there,staring at the ceiling until I heard a loud knocking sound,at first I thought they were messing with me.Then I heard that the footsteps passed the door and unto the front door I believed.I was straining my ear trying to hear who was there,just as I was listening Mark soon appeared.

My whole body tensed as I saw him coming down the stairs,my heart was beating wildly,Just when I thought the day would never come I was also scared.I was so frightened by seeing him I was scrambling on the floor trying to back up he came closer and I felt the tears come out again.

“Now Ciara we're gonna play a game,it's called stay quiet.”He said taking a scarf out of his pocket,who was out there?When he put it up to my mouth I moved my head,he snatched my face so that I was facing him. “Don't move.”

I did as I was told,Yes because I was scared but I also saw something black shine out from under his back.After he secured it he ran back upstairs,I moved and struggled till I hit the floor.I then heard a voice,Mark had forgotten to close the door all the way.

“Now if that's enough interrogation Justin come in.”It was pierce's voice,I didn't know what was going on,I used the ground as assisting me to make the scarf come off my mouth.

“Help!”My voice was faint,I was pretty sure no one heard me,I tried again this time louder. “Help!!”

I was sure someone heard me cause soon Mark was back and this time the gun was in his hand,He held the gun backwards.Fear was soon in me again,he lifted his arm and the butt of the gun found its way across my head That's what did it,I was soon seeing black,I couldn't feel a thing.

(Justin P.O.V)

I didn't know what happened after that faint little noise was made,but the three people who was with Jason soon had their guns out.I was pushed to the side by Jason as those three took over the front,Connie had my sister at gunpoint and Deyshawn had my brother.

“Well then what the was that noise?”Jason asked totally unphased.

“Probably my younger brother”Pierce said,he showed no fear what so every,Stacy mimicked his expression.

“Justin!Go in front of us and lead the Monroes around the house.”Connie order grabbing stacy by her arm and keeping that gun pointed to her head,stacy gave me a glare that told me to do so otherwise.

“Move Thicklin!”Deyshawn shouted,after a second or two I felt something hard against my back.

“Justin I'll remove this when you start walking.”Jason said from behind me with his hand on my shoulder,I had no choice after that.Deyshawn and Connie cleared the way for us to walk,I lead them to the living room and a man of his word he moved the gun but kept his hand on my shoulder.

“Sit!”Xavier shouted,I sat down on the couch.Stacy and Pierce was soon joining me,I didn't even want to look up.I felt them staring at me and I knew they were beyond mad,

“Who would've thought you out of all people would betray us,especially to them.Did you forget about last year?Did you forget when I has locked up?”Pierce shouted at me,Connie and Deyshawn was half way distracted with a phone call.

“No I didn't forget Pierce! Theres a difference between getting even and Kidnapping though.”I replied,I kept hearing them up stairs slamming doors and possibly breaking shit.

“Look there are things we haven't told you,this was the only way to regain something our family lost dear to us.”He tried to explain and I listened,even though I knew the truth.

“I know Pierce they explained to me,everything,our family and what they do.”I said stopping him,I didn't agree with what my family did,but I couldn't ignore it.There was a long silence on the couch,

“Look I'ma give you one last chance Justin,there is a beretta under your seat,there is also a semi under mine.”He instructed while whispering,Connie and Deyshawn wasn't paying much attention. “When I give the signal imma need you to grab it then we're gonna need to get those two down.”

I just looked at him,I really hope he wasn't asking me to kill both of them.Before I could answer he gave me a look that said get ready,all the Monroes were coming down the stairs.Connie and Deyshawn's attention soon snapped towards them,

“Anything?”Connie asked,

“No.”Jason answered, “I'ma go look outside,Javaughn and Trevor with me.”

They did as they was told,I heard the back door open.There was only Kyle,Tyler and Xavier and some other boy left.I don't see how they was planning on taking five people with only three of us,out the corner of my eyes I soon saw that Mark was tip toeing from the hallway.

“Now!”Pierce shouted when everyone was trying to find out where to look next,like it was first nature I grabbed the handgun from under the seat,when we stood up all I could see was guns.

(Kyle P.O.)

I had to give it to them they were clever,I looked around without making the slightest move.Everyone had a gun pointed towards their face,except Tyler he had one pointed against his head.

“Now unless you want one less Monroe drop the gun.”Stacy demanded,she and Pierce had to guns in their hands.The only ones we had on our side was Connies,Deshawn and Xavier,this was just Fucking great.

“Not a chance.”Deyshawn replied aiming straight at Pierce,

“Were not playing with you anymore,put it down!”Pierce shouted looking from me and Isaac who was incourse with his gun,where the Fuck was dad?

“You won't do it,do you really want another charge against you?This time you might be in jail longer.”Connie threatened,the sweat was starting to run down my forehead.The atmosphere was deep with tension,every finger was close on the trigger.

“Wanna bet?”Mark asked Sinisterly.

“Who said anything about murder.”Pierce asked,

There was a loud sound same one from the funeral,as if in slow motion I saw the trigger being pulled and Isaac went down.My eyes grew large,I was sure he was shot in the arm,there was alot of blood coming out his arm.My heart started racing and before someone else could say anything we heard running back in the house,it was dad,Trevor and Javaughn.

When they stepped in everyone’s eyes went huge,as if the screaming from Isaac was unreal.Trevor was shaking a bit,I couldn't blame him,I was shaking on the inside.

“Now like I said Put the Damn guns down,or someone else will join your friend here.”Pierce stated,it was five guns against four and we knew that even if the four guns were occupied there was still one left to do damage.

I could see dad weighing out the possibilities,his pride or his sons.

“Fine”Soon dad threw his gun on the floor,I just looked at him like he was crazy,so did everyone else.The two Thicklins gave a satisfying smile,Justin was told to pick it up.

“Jason?”Connie asked still aiming it,

“Just do it!”My dad ordered,they all looked at each other and in defeat Connie,Deyshawn and Xavier dropped their guns.Stacy collected them while Pierce covered her,she tucked one her shirt and gave the other two for her brothers to do the same.

“Good,now since you been so cooperative we'll show you where Ciara is.”Pierce smiled,he then pushed Javaughn and held the gun close to his head. “Now any funny business and this Monroe dies got that?!”

Everyone shook their head in agreement,pierce then made Javaughn lead,Leaving Isaac on the floor still in pain.We went through the hallway and then came across a closet like door,he opened that and all we saw was closet.That is until Pierce made Javaughn open a door that blended into the wall,Sneaky asses.

The room was already lit,I was behind Pierce,Everyone else behind me with stacey and Mark in the back,well stacy had a gun to Dads head.

(Javaughn P.O.V)

Why me?The cold steel kept pressing harder to my temple,I was scared to breath,he might think I was trying something.I walked down the stairs,as we descended I saw someone sleep maybe?They were lying on the floor half naked and bruised and a little bloody all over.When I made it down to the last step I saw honey blonde curls on the the floor,Ciara!

Almost like I forgot that a gun was to my head I ran over to her,I held her stiff body in my arms.I felt my face go hot,I was mad,how could they.I got the ropes that was around her wrists and legs,the ropes had cut into her skin and she was bleeding from it.

“What did you do to her?”Xavier Now beyond pissed yelled,I just moved the red dripped blonde curls out of her face.Her eye was black,her face was covered in bruises and he lip was busted.I took off the Jacket I had been wearing and covered her body.I wasn't even sure is she dead or not,her body however was freezing

“Nothing,Just a sparring session.She is good,Real fighter...and screamer.”His voice was dangerously scary,stacy shook her head at that last part.

Everyone surrounded me and Ciara,Pierce,stacy,Mark just posted up some where close the guns still aimed.

“She trusted you and you do this?”I heard Kyle yell at Justin.“I knew you was nothing”

Justin didn't say anything he just stayed near the doors,it was like he was stuck there and trying to figure out if this was real.

“Pierce?”Was all he manage to say,

“What?”He asked still with that sly smile on his face,

“What did you do?”His voice was shaky,unsure if he should even be asking,or like he didn't want to know the answer.

“Sparring,we went a few rounds with her.”Something about that didn't seem right,if they were fighting why was she half naked.

She was only in her bra and panties,I removed the the jacket a bit and saw something that made it all click.

“You sick bastards!”I shouted, “You didn't just fight her,you raped her!”

There had been bruises on the inside of her thighs and hand markings on her waist,that would also explain the shredded shirt over in the corner.I was raging with anger,I knew they didn't like us but was it that bad!

“Like I said we did a few rounds with her.”Pierce repeated his smile grew bigger and so did Marks,Stacy just looked disgusted.

Bang!

A shot was fired,it hit pierce in the leg and he dropped.With the distraction Connie and Deyshawn went for the other two,I just held Ciara closer to me so she wouldn't get hit.Stacy,Pierce and Mark was all on the ground,when I turned around Justin was nowhere to be found,even though his gun was on the floor.

“Fuck!”Pierce screamed out holding his leg up to his face,Dad had searched him and retrieved his gun,he then handed the extra ones between him Xavier and the Philly People.

“Everyone good?”Dad asked looking at all of us,we were all crouched down.

“Yeah”We all said,

“Dad im going upstairs”Xavier announced remembering Isaac was still up there,

“Alright be careful.”Dad said and let him go,

“What are you gonna do Dad?”Tyler asked,

“Well one thing to do,the police,which mean Connie and Deyshawn you two need to disappear.”Dad instructed to those two,but not before they tied them three up.

“Jason?”I heard a female voice shout,

“Down here!”He yelled back.

I watched as they came down,it was Connie and Deyshawn's parents.

“Late much!”Connie shouted,

“Hush girl we had things to handle,now we already got the police and medics up stairs what-”Vick stopped mid sentence when he caught a look at Ciara,his wife followed her eyes to where he was looking and gasped.

“Like he was saying we did however manage to run into one boy trying to escape,we didn't know what do with him so he is sitting in his car with Teyvon.”His wife finishing her husbands thought,his eyes were still glued to Ciara. “Jason don't worry we handled the police and everything,so we're good”

“Good,leave him there,matter of fact take him to the hotel.”Dad instructed,

“Alright,I hear the police coming now”Tanya said hearing footsteps and voices coming to the hallway where the door was.

The medics had taken Ciara from me,she was lying lifeless on the stretcher.Before they could even roll her away her hand grabbed my arm,she wanted someone familiar with her,she didn't want to be alone.

We had got here before she was dead but we didnt get here before something that will stay with her forever happened,somewhere inside of her she wouldnt be the same.