Little Ah Lan

"Wei gege"

"Yes, what is it Ah Lan?"

"Will mommy be coming to pick me up?" Little Yunlan ask feeling sad.

"Of course! Who can leave such an adorable Ah Lan and not miss you?" Shen Wei said while pinching Yunlan cheeks making little Yunlan giggle for his doing.

"hahhah, stop Wei gege. And Wei gege is more beautiful and adorable than me because you look like an angel!" Yunlan said while giggling.

Both was having fun with one another when teacher Guo came in with snacks and juices.

"Hi little ones. Why don't we eat these snacks and wait for Chu to call back?"

"Chu???" Little Yunlan asked while eating the sweet bun.

"Chu is teacher Guo beloved one!" Shen Wei cheerily said while eating his sweet bun.

Teacher Guo choked on his juice when he heard little Shen Wei. Shen Wei knew Chu because Chu always come pick up teacher Guo after cramp school hour when he doesn't have case to handle. Shen Wei accidentally saw them one day kissing. That's how little Shen Wei knew that Chu is teacher Guo's special someone.

"arhhh..., Shen Wei, how did you know?" Teacher Guo ask after calming down.

"I saw you two kissing outside the school one week ago when Mr. Chu came to pick you up" Shen Wei innocently responded back.

Teacher Guo was shock that someone saw them kissing and felt ashamed for letting young kid witnessing such intimating scene.

Ring Ring~~~~

"Chu! Kids, I will be back. Chu call back." Teacher Guo said and left Shen Wei and Yunlan alone.

"Hello Chu? Did you find out anything?"

"Yes! His full name is Zhao Yunlan, 6 years old, the only child of my new director! His family just moved to Dragon City after director Zhao position here."

"Really!!?" Teacher Guo exclaimed with happiness for finding out.

"Yes! I already called him and told him about Yunlan being with you. His parents will be there soon."

"Great! I'm so glad you found them. Thank you, Chu. You are the best."

"Don't need to thank me, you know I will do anything you ask, my love."

Chu's last sentence made Guo bits red and smile. "I know, and I love you Chu. I will see you later tonight then."

"Okay Guo and I love you too."

End of Call

Guo didn't wait a second after the call ended and rush into the classroom with the good news.

"Shen Wei and Yunlan!"

"What is it teacher Guo?" Shen Wei ask in confusion to see his teacher too excited suddenly.

"Yunlan parents are coming to pick him up. They are on their way now. Are you happy now, little Yunlan?" Guo answered Shen Wei and asked Yunlan.

"Really !!!?" both Shen Wei and Yunlan ask in unison.

Guo nodded with a sweet smile seeing how happy both kids are.

15 minutes Later

"Ah Lan! My baby!" A woman suddenly shouted and crying at the same time.

When Yunlan saw the women, he shouted back "Mommy!!!!"

For couple of minutes both Yunlan and his mother just hug and kiss each other and crying.

"I'm sorry, my poor baby. I didn't realize when you left, and I was looking for you this entire time and going crazy until your dad call me." Mrs. Zhao honestly confess to her son.

"Mommy, it is okay now! You are here to get me back and I met a nice gege too!" Yunlan said after breaking the hug.

After hearing about the savior, Mrs. Zhao finally release the hug and look toward little Shen Wei who was just silently looking at mother and son beside teacher Guo. They already know everything from Chu.

Shen Wei was happy and little jealous of how Yunlan mother expressed her love unlike his parents.

Out of nowhere, Mrs. Zhao suddenly bear hugged little Shen Wei and squeezed poor Shen Wei on the spot.

"Thank you..., little Shen Wei. You have no idea how happy you made me by helping my Ah Lan"

Shen Wei slowly hugged her back and to be honest, he was happy for the hug. "It is okay, I just did what anyone else would of have done."

Mrs. and Mr. Zhao were shock with how a little child responded like an adult. They couldn't help but feel impressed with the kid.

"Maybe other might have helped, but you are so brave to help another kid when you are a little kid yourself, my Shen Wei. Therefore, you have my deepest gratitude for helping my Ah Lan." Mrs. Zhao after recovering said and kissed Shen Wei forehead like how she did to Yunlan.

Shen Wei was happy to feel motherly love from Mrs. Zhao and gave her a small shy smile.

The moment was cut out when Mr. Zhao ask Shen Wei about his parents.

"Shen Wei, where is your parents? I want to thank them for raising such a good child?"

Shen Wei smile suddenly faded for few seconds until he put on his usual fake smile, but everyone notices the change in him. Mrs. Zhao look up at teacher Guo for answer for the sudden change, but Guo just gave them sad smile for he knows Shen Wei family issues.

"They are still at work and I'm not sure when they will be back" little Shen Wei answered Mr. Zhao with a fake adult like smile. The adults didn't know how to break the tension but suddenly little Yunlan hugged Shen Wei and said

"Wei gege, please don't be sad... I can come and play with you from now on so Wei gege won't be lonely anymore"

Shen Wei was shock at how observant little Yunlan was. Nobody ever sees through his action but this little kid who he met just few hours ago already see through him. Was he that transparent?

After seeing such a sweet scene, Mrs. Zhao suddenly got an idea.

"Teacher Guo, can you help me with something?"

"What is Mrs. Zhao?"

"Can you please give me Shen Wei's parents phone number?"

"ahhh, but....why???"

"I want to ask their permission for letting Shen Wei to stay with Yunlan tonight."

Teacher Guo reluctantly gave the phone number since he also doesn't like how Shen Wei is always left alone at home.

After 10 minutes of phone call, Mrs. Zhao got the permission and she was shock at how easily she got the permission. Now she understands why teacher Guo gave a sad smile.

"Little Shen Wei, do you want to stay with us tonight? I already got permission from your mom."

Shen Wei wanted to refuse but little Yunlan just keep begging for him to stay so he gave in and accepted the offer.

***********************************

A/N: YAyyyyyyy!!!!>.<. Another chapter for my dearies~~~ I hope you guys are enjoy the story thus far~~~😍🥰🥰😘😜