Hidden Feelings

10 Years Later

From the first meeting between Shen Wei and Yunlan, they both became close and treated each other like brothers. But as time pass on, they develop new feeling for one another but refuse to accept it because they are scared to ruin what they already have.

Now, Shen Wei is a university student, second year at Dragon University with top grades while Yunlan is 16 years old and senior at Dragon High school and applying for military school.

No matter how busy they are with their life, they would find a way to meet up and spend quality time with each other.

Shen Wei parents are still the time, busy with their work, but he doesn't feel lonely anymore because Zhao family showered him with their loves and treated him like one of their own.

"Xiao Wei!"

Shen Wei just finished with his class and was about to go home when Yunlan suddenly ambushed him at his university.

"Ah Lan... what are you doing here?"

"Of course, to meet xiao Wei." Yunlan sly responded back making Shen Wei blush.

"Please Ah Lan, stop calling me Xiao Wei. It is embarrassing." Shen Wei whine

"But.... I like calling you that~~" Yunlan whined back

"Why don't you call like before, Wei gege?" Shen Wei ask back

"Because its embarrassing" Yunlan deadpan but the actual truth behind why he refuses to call Shen Wei, Wei gege is because it constantly remaining him how hopeless his one-side love is.

*Sights* "Fine, call me whatever you want, I will just die with embarrassment" Shen Wei give up arguing with his Xiao Lan because he could never win against him even if he is 100% right.

"Nobody dies from embarrassment, Xiao Wei~~" Yunlan retorted back to Shen Wei tease.

"So, are you going to tell your reason of ambushing me at university or what?" Shen Wei said.

"I really missed you and also I have something tell you..." Yunlan honestly told his reason. Shen Wei was happy knowing that his Ah Lan missed him because he surely did. They haven't seen each other for about a week now.

"Okay, want to talk over lunch with me Ah Lan?"

"Okay, Xiao Wei and I love it when you call me Ah Lan. It has been awhile since last time you cared to call me that..." Yunlan pretend to feel hurt but Shen Wei just smile at him.

"It is because you keep complaining to me that calling me Wei gege is embarrassing so I wanted a little revenge on you, Ah Lan." Shen Wei honestly admitted and oh boy, Yunlan face was priceless. He never thought his angel was capable of seeking revenge on anyone.

"WOW! I never thought that you, out of all people in the world, going to seek revenge on me... wow...Wei gege is getting scarier..." Yunlan said in low voice and unconsciously call Shen Wei 'Wei gege' which Yunlan call him if he is shock, scared or if he was scolded by his parents.

Now would most likely be 'shock' so Shen Wei try to attract Yunlan attention by asking what food he would like to eat. Of Course, Yunlan being big eater, he totally forgot what he was shock about and his brain is filled with foods.

When they arrive to the restaurant they usually eat, Shen Wei order two plates of dumpling filled with shrimps, meats and some vegetable which is for Shen Wei. Yunlan only love the filling with meats. Talk about being unhealthy....

"Why two plates, xiao Wei?" Yunlan innocently ask but Shen Wei just said it was nothing, and he wanted to eat dumplings too. The truth is he feel guilty in making Yunlan shock with his little revenge.

"So, Ah Lan, what did you want to tell me about?"

"Oh.. about that... I just got official letter from police school that they accepted me!"

"Really!!! I'm so happy for you, Ah Lan!" Shen congratulated him and hugged him because he was honestly so happy.

Then he notices Yunlan was not as enthused as he thought he would be.

"Ah Lan, why are you not as happy as I am? Is everything okay? Are you worrying about something?"

"I'm happy... really! It just I will not see Xiao Wei for next 6 months. You know how police school are, no visitors are allowed, and we are also not allowed to leave training camp..." Yunlan gloomily said to Shen Wei.

After hearing about 6 months of not seeing Ah Lan, Shen Wei also feel sad, so both end up eating the dumpling in silent with sad faces.

"When will you leave, Ah Lan? Maybe we still have some time to spend with each other before you leave?" Shen Wei try to be positive, but his hope was shut down when Yunlan said that he must leave tomorrow morning.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier!? I'm mean, they send you the letter at least one week before leaving date!" Shen Wei shout in mad to Yunlan for not telling before now.

"I couldn't bring myself to xiao Wei. I was so happy like you a moment ago when I got the letter but when I thought about leaving for 6 full months without contact, I couldn't bring myself to tell you!" Yunlan shout back while crying. Shen Wei was already in tears before Yunlan. They both love each unconditionally, but they are scared to confess if one of them reject another.

All the customers were shocked to see them two arguing and crying. When they realized that they were in the restaurant, Shen Wei paid for the food and left. Yunlan kept following until Shen Wei stopped at the park where they met first time.

"Xiao Wei... please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry for hiding from you but I don't want to leave tomorrow still having you mad at me..." Yunlan said and start sniffing again. Yunlan is as heartbroken as Shen Wei is now. They never had been apart for long since they met.

"Do you still remember this park, Ah Lan?" Shen Wei ask after wiping his tears away and turn to face Yunlan. Yunlan was thrown off a loop for a second for the change of subject.

"ahh, yeah. This is the park where you found me when I was lost..." Yunlan said after wiping his tears as well but his tears just kept falling down his face.

Seeing that, Shen Wei slowly walk toward Yunlan and wipe always his tears with his hand and hugged Yunlan for his dear life.

"Ah Lan...please don't cry anymore..... I'm sorry for getting mad at you for not telling but it really shocked me that you just told me when you are supposed to leave tomorrow...." Shen Wei said and whine making Yunlan smile to his whining.

"That's it. Keep smiling like that Ah Lan. I like it when you are happy and smiling. It hurts when you cry..."

"It hurts me too when I see you cry xiao Wei!"

"Let's make a bet then, Ah Lan"

"A bet? On what?"

"Let's bet that we will wait for each other no matter how long it takes."

"Okay, xiao Wei. I will make sure to graduate and come back to you!"

"Okay, that's a promise then"

When we meet again, I will confess my feeling for you! Both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan said internally.

**********************************************

A/N: Well, my readers?? Liking what you read so far? Would our babies be able to last 6 months without seeing each other??? Well, stay tune to find out~~~😙😙😙