Jaemin realizes he was getting carried away, and his pencil led was becoming flat and dull. He pressed his lips in a thin line, as he thought for a moment. Slowly, he placed his pencil down beside the journal, and closed the pages he had just written. He then stood up, and walked over to his bed as he grabbed his coat and slipped on his shoes. Putting them both on, he walks out his door, and closes it behind him. Getting out onto the empty, snow covered streets, he looks left, then right. He starts walking down the sidewalk, gradually picking up speed as thoughts run through his head and his heart beats faster. Before he knows it he's running, down the street and to a building he knew too well. Entering the apartment building, he gives pants and pushes himself to run upstairs. He jogs down the hall, and ends up at a door numbered '127.'

Quickly knocking on the door, he balls his fist as he could no longer feel his fingers from the cold. He also licked his chapped lips that were blown harshly dry from the wind. He sniffed, and gave a deep breath as the doors locks made noises and it swung open, revealing a boy peeking out behind it.

"Jaemin?" The male questions as he opens the door wide enough so they can both see each other.

Jaemins breath goes back to normal, but he can feel his heart keep beating as he stares at the one before him. Who was wearing black joggers with a oversized sweatshirt. His nose had a shade of red, and his eyes were wide with curiosity. His lover, Lee Jeno.

"What are you doing here? it's late, did something happen?" Jeno seemed genuinely worried, and it made Jaemin almost crack a smile, All he did though was shake his head, still staring at the boy in front of him, and Jeno nodded as he opens the door to let him in.

Jaemin walks in, and turns around as he watches Jeno close and lock it. Jeno then turns around, and gives a soft smile, which makes Jaemin warm to the core.

"Come on, take your stuff off. I was just making hot cocoa." Jeno says in excitement as he makes his way past Jaemin and to his kitchen.

Jaemin takes his coat off in a split second and leaves his shoes by the door, stumbling as he takes them off in a hurry to catch up with Jeno. Speed walking to make his way back to Jeno, he stops by the island in the kitchen. He watches as Jeno pours too many marshmallows in the hot drink, and thinks 'cute.'

"Jaemin-ah~" he says in a whiny voice, and Jaemins attention is full to him. "Why are you really here hm?" Jeno asks, bringing their hot cocoa to the small table in front of the couch in the living room.

Jaemin follows, and takes his as he sits down. Jeno waits for an answer as he sits down also, taking a sip of his. Jaemin watches, and then speaks his thoughts.

"I had to see you." Jaemin whispers in honesty.

"At this hour?" Jeno persist, and raises an eyebrow.

"Am I not allowed too?" Jaemin jokes, watching as his boyfriend eats a marshmallow.

"Of course you are, though you usually visit in the mornings. I was just curious nana~" Jeno says with a smile, and Jaemin tries to smile back but can't find the courage to do so.

Jeno notices this, and scoots closer to Jaemin who also ate a marshmallow.

"Still having trouble?" Jeno asks with a frown, looking up at his lover.