1 5

Murmurs spread through the classroom as they await for the task of the day. Aizawa walked in, pretty unamused and exhausted. A being a pro hero was terribly draining, he just wants to crash in bed and sleep forever but here he is in Class 1-A, Nemuri coming in beside him. Everybody stopped their yapping and looked to him, staring at the little whiteboards in their hands.

"Okay...so today, you're getting to chose your hero names--"

Cue obnoxious whooping and cheering from everyone except the usually quiet ones,

"--but it has to be appropriate so I'm gonna let Midnight take care of this...good night."

Then this man literally fell asleep on the god damn floor, you walked over and poked his cocoon, then just laid a blanket out of nowhere on him and went back to your seat. Everyone just stared at you too, Midnight decided to break the uncomfortable atmosphere and started talking about the importance of hero names. You personally didn't give a fat shit and just scribbled away at your whiteboard.

'Silent but Deadly'

"That's too edgy, [L/N]."

'Silent Maker'

"It's still too edgy, [L/N]."

"Excuse? Do you even know who you're talking to?"

She looked at you unimpressed and you lift your hands with a smug smirk.

'Tacet Cultro'

"It's getting edgier again..."

'Shinigami'

"No."

You were really running out of ideas, you can't do anything Trickster related cause, yeah. Your classmates were really getting uncomfortable with the amount of serial killer Esque names, some were getting agitated and tempted to send you to hell itself. Hah, the joke's on them, you're the devil incarnate. Hell revolves around you. A sigh leaves your slightly chapped lips as you walk to the front for the umpteenth time.

"The Enigmatic Hero: L' Ombre..."

Midnight smiled as she looked at the name, holding up a thumb for approval. You slam your fist down on the teacher's desk and flop over it, finally, a name that M i d n i g h t approves. You returned the whiteboard to her and headed to the windows, opening one and jumping off. Everybody is s h o o k. Only to see you sitting back at your place, smiling.

After sorting out all the names, it was time to choose which agency you were going to intern at. Aizawa talked about who got the most requests and all, then handed out sheets that had agencies' names on them. You looked at yours and there's a text on the front page saying: flip to the last page. Deciding to not make paper~sama mad, you flipped to the last page to find the name of a lady you know all too well.

Oh hell yes you're applying for that.

And so the day pretty much ended at the agency stuff, well... not quite.

---

The [H/C]-ette was just about to leave the school before her hand was grabbed and suddenly she came to face with ruby eyes, her own hues staring back at him, unimpressed. He kept her from tugging her hand away, thanks to his superior strength.

"What do you want, Bakuhoe?"

She spat as she glared at the ash-blonde, he felt his chest tighten at the words. He wanted to cry so fucking badly with how she didn't hesitate at all, the look in her eyes made him want to explode himself.