2

All of the educators in the room were shocked at the proposal the principal made. A vigilante? Enrolling into U.A. High? Hello principal, we know you are crazy but woah there buddy, slow down.

"I THINK THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!"  shouted Present Mic.

"Yamada, no."

"Yamada, YES! I'M SURE THAT MS. TRICKSTER WOULD BE FINE, ECTOPLASM!"

"I agree with Ectoplasm on this. I don't think it's all too good of an idea," said Cementoss.

"I don't think it's too bad of an idea," thought Thirteen aloud.

Opinions flew from everywhere in the meeting room, back and forth, left and right, never seeming to end. All Might himself was deep in thought about this matter. The never-ending debate of letting the vigilante in or not was still going on, that is until one hero that they never thought would agree to this spoke.

"I think that this is a decent idea."

The whole room's jaws dropped, stunned at the fact that out of all the teachers, AIZAWA agreed to this. Yamada was shaking Nezu's shoulders while Kageyama was pressing her palm to Aizawa's forehead to check if he was on a fever.

"Who are you and what have you done with Aizawa?" questioned All Might.

"I believe that U.A. is able to turn her into a hero."

=gєиєяαтιиg ѕ¢єиє...=

Since you got caught, you were left in a cell in a police station nearby. After what seemed like weeks in juvie, you were let out--only to sit in an interrogation room.

It was quiet.

The silence in the room was endearing, hanging over your head tauntingly as the human lie detector sat across from you. A mellow yellow file was resting on the table with 'CONFIDENTIAL' stamped on it in red.

Your eyes were half-lidded as you stared back at the man, waiting for him to start since you sure as hell weren't going to. Lips pressed into a thin line while you tap your fingers on the furniture.

"So you're Trickster?"

"No, I'm Updog," your voice coming out uncharacteristically yet characteristically monotone.

He raised his eyebrow at you.

Pfft, adults.

"Yes, I'm Trickster. Who else would I be?"

"Vigilante Trickster, also known as [Y/N] [L/N]. Age: 14. You have killed 19 villains--along with a petty thief--and lead 38 to heroes and police stations."

"Aye, aye sir. That's me."

"Might I ask why you decided to be a vigilante?"

"Rather not, it's personal."

"Very well. But may I ask why you killed that thief? You haven't killed any of them from what I recall." 

"Ah, well-- he stole a family treasure, which a young father was going to pass to his quirkless son for his birthday. The father had already lost his wife and he had been working so hard for his son just to be able to pay for the bills, hence not being able to spend time with his son, making the son feel neglected. I just thought he deserved a bit more than getting sent to jail for causing the little boy even more emotional issues."