loading... ¹²...

"Yes, hello? E x c u s e m e w a t?"

The female with [H/C] locks was waked back to reality by a call from NANANANANANNAA cat man. What were they talking about? Hmmmmm?

"We're trusting you on this, Pro Hero: Camo will help you on this mission. Don't worry about you not coming to school today, we have that covered, just do the job and don't you think about doing anything funny."

On this fine day, she was assigned to team up with a Pro to investigate a gang that has been said to be distributing drugs the police force thought that since she was a stealthy vigilante she could do some snooping around for them. She wouldn't argue against it as it's been a while she got to do anything as she did before.

A sigh escaped the Illusionist as she looked at the new contact added to her HAUWIE Y9 PRO under the name of Chameleon, fingers gliding across the keyboard as she sent in a message.

Now You See Me

Greetings, hero. I assume
that we are on a confidential
task to scope the perimeter
of a secluded location|

She thought for a while then she just...

Now You See Me

Hi scrub, howzit goin?
We bout to kicc some
trash ass

Chameleon

Whomst tf are u

She snorted at the message and noted that the hero was a human of culture.

Now You Don't

XxTricksterStabberxX,
heard of me?
Yo spill the deets and
let's get this bread

Chameleon

K I'll carry your bot
ass, meet me at Moondollars
or I whoop yo ass

She threw on some dark clothing and wore a chocker to emphasize on the angsty teen in her and strolled the heck outta the house, she wasn't going to find out how Camo would whoop her ass. Heck, she doesn't even have an ass, she's flat as fuck.

Cars zoomed by and people conversed, she drowned the sounds out with her budget airpods while she listened to Everything Black. Before she knew it, concrete turned to wood planks as she walked into Moondollars to see a brunette typing away on her Mac, peridot-green eyes squinting at the text on the screen. Her hair in a braid and cheeks sprinkled with freckles, nails coated in glossy obsidian. She wore a matcha sweater and washed out cement-grey ripped jeans with white vans to top it off.

'Damn that lady looking fineeee--'

"Miss [L/N], was it?" she spoke in English.

Thank God it's English, she hated speaking Japanese, she just sucked at her native language.

"Yes, that's me. But please, call me Trixie or Trix, I know Japanese ain't really in your element and it's not really in mine either."

She seemed a bit surprised that you spoke in perfect English with no accent at all.

"Okay then, Trix."

The redhead didn't say anything for a while before speaking again, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Kay, listen here you little shit, we gots some no-lives to check up on and I'm not gonna hold your sweaty palms along the process so you betta get yer ass in gear cuz this shit's real."