"Tyler, you moron." Kyle said, happy that they were all alive.

Well, if they didnt get Tyler to a hospital soon, he would be dead.

Tyler turned his head to the side, as he coughed weakly, blood flying onto the good hand, yet it was the one that was prostechic, that he had coughed into.

"Tyler common, we need to get you to a hospital!" Kyle said.

"N-no, we dont." Tyler said.

"Yes, we do!" Shelby said worriedly.

"I'll be fine!" Tyler said weakly. He obiously wasnt.

"You have a god damn concussion, a dislocated arm, and 4 holes in your stomach."

"That still isnt a reason to take me to the hospital!" (Yes it is Tyler derp) Tyler coughed in between some parts of the sentence. He was getting weaker by the second/

"A-and how do you know that?"

"Anyone with a hint of sense could tell that!"

"Please, Tyler. We cant lose you knowing we couldve saved you."

Tyler sighed. He didnt have much time left. He could barely think straight. Tyler pulled his blood covered hand up to his head.

"Tyler?" Shelby said, worriedly.

"Common! Help me get him outta here!" Kyle yelled.

"I'll... Be... Fine..." His eyes shut- not quite to death, but if not gotten to a hospital soon...

"Kyle!" Shelby panicked. "We need to get him to a hospital!" The lights flickered on, yet the animatronics hadnt 'woken up' yet. But they would soon.

Kyle picked up Tyler, and threw Shelby the gun.

"Here, you might need it!" He ran out the park, and Shelby left the control room, and locked the door.

"Yes? What is the problem?" A tired sounding man rang through he phone.

"Um, Hi? M-my boyfriend is on his way to the hospital- He was working the night shift at Team Crafteds-"

The man cut her off. "Are you Tyler Christies girlfriend?"

"Um... Yes..."

"Ma'am, we ask you to exit the workplace."

"Yessir." She said without question.

"You may leave the place as a matter of fact. Go see your boyfriend."

"Wont you need someone to watch the place?"

"No, they will not."

"Why>"

"For reasons I can not give. You best hurry on out." He said, sighing.

"Allright..."

"You have a good night, ma'am. And my condolences go out to you and the others he knows." And before Shelby could say anything else, he hung up, and sent people out.

Shelby surely hightailed out of there when she heard banging on the door behind her.

When Shelby closed the gate to the park, her hand landed on the not- the note Tyler had wrote. She pulled it off the key, and stuffed it in her pocket. When she reached the car, where she called it safe, she took the now crumpled note from her pocket and read it. She nearly broke down when she read it.

The note looked written quickly. Tyler had risked- and possibly ended- his life so no one else would fall to those... Evil animatronics. But they had malfunctioned.. Right? Theres no such thing as possession, right? She thought. Shelby shook it off, and quickly drove to the hospital.

Who knows, she thought. Tyler could be fine.

But theres a better chance of he being dead.

---

well that happened SO MUCH GORE DID YOU LIEK I LOVE GORE

woops demon me XD

FATE BY OUR LAST NIGHT IS PLAYIGN RIGHT NWOWW XD (youtube)

Well I think Im more of a gore writer right XD

THeres still mroeee I think a couple more chaptersss wowie I think I started on it about a month ago damn

AWKARRAHRD MY DAD CAME IN WHEN I WAS HAVING A SINGING ATTACK SECOND TIME IN TWO DAYS GOD

Anyway, Ily all! DOnt forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for HUG GUH

DX !eybdoog !secaf ruoy evol

Five Nights at Team Crafted's: New Beginningsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें