Part 2: Comfortably Numb

Momo POV

I walked into my office and looked around for something to do for ten minutes before my shift ended. I sat and read a little portfolio about the rival of Secrets, L.O.V. They had a few more punk songs, but they most stuck with very calm subdued songs.

I walked around my office and looked out the window. I couldn't quite thinking about the lead singer, other then Midorya, Jirou seemed very cheery. It was a nice contrast from Todoroki. Our relationship was set up by our parents. But the media doesn't know that. And they don't need too.

Todoroki was nice and handsome, he was a childhood friend, yet if I was being honest, I didn't love him. He was a great friend and one I would hope to keep, but I didn't love him romantically. As well as he came out to me a few years back. We agreed our parents would literally kill us if they found out about it. I was out to him far before. But I said I was bisexual. I was starting to seriously doubt I had any attraction to men, and the lead singer of Secrets was really, just the most beautiful person I've ever met. I'll probably tell Shoto, he won't be surprised.

And just like that my shift was over and I was on my way home. I turned on the radio and while I would normally listen to the news, but I was on the alternative station.

"Alright today we have a special gift for you disco baby's, Secrets newest song exclusively on ~random radio station~ I present In Violet!"

Low
Let's see how far I'll go now that I've lost control
I'm stuck here grieving all alone
I'm out of hope
Guess that's the way it goes
When you burn dark and slow
I'm done, come bring me home, no

I'm sick of funeral black
So when I don't come back
I want you to celebrate, sing and laugh

Bury me in violet
Smile for me when you set me free
Dance the pain away
Trade in my soul for your grief
The pain, away
When I leave this wonderful place

I'm out of faith
Can you feel my rage?
I've fallen far from grace
Come take me far away
Dizzy with hate
All I know is love and pain
Drains the light from my face
Shine down, let me escape, so

I'm sick of funeral black
So when I don't come back
I want you to celebrate, sing and laugh

Bury me in violet
Smile for me when you set me free
Dance the pain away
Trade in my soul for your grief
The pain, away
When I leave this wonderful place

I'm sick of funeral black
So when I don't come back
I want you to celebrate, sing and laugh

Bury me in violet
Smile for me when you set me free
Cry for me in color
Shower me in a lilac rain

Dance the pain, away
The pain, away
The pain, away
When I leave this wonderful place

Holy shit, did Jirou's voice sound as beautiful as her. All the boys was mostly song by Midorya with Jirou helping on the chorus, but this was just Jirou, no back up nothing. And it was absolutely the most heavenly thing.

I pulled into mine and Todoroki's drive-way. I got out and walked inside.

"Hey Momo, how was your day?"

"Shoto, I think I'm a lesbian," I put my head in my hands as I sat down at the table.

"Really you couldn't tell earlier?"

"First off, rude. Second, I figured it out mostly due to the other lead in Secrets," I said a little annoyed. Todoroki just laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's just it would be really funny if we were both dating the led singers of Secrets," I knew fully well that Todoroki was dating Midorya. I was really happy for them, actually. They would have been dating for three years now. Todoroki and me haven't technicality been dating since he came out. Just did it to keep up appearances.

"That would be incredibly ironic. Especially since a did a little research into their fan base, most people ship Midorya and Jirou."

Todoroki spat out his water and started laughing. "That is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. They are both hopelessly gay."

"You know that would explain why Jirou put herself in my phone with a heart next to it. Thought she just did it because straight girls flirt with their friends," I tapped at my chin while Todoroki spat out his water from laughing again. I glared at him and then sighed. "I'm going to bed, there's way to much on my mind," I walked up stairs and plopped down onto my bed. Todoroki slept in a different room.

I heaved a heavy sigh and went to check out Instagram before going to sleep.

Word count: 825