Part 1: High Hopes

Start from the beginning

They were highly influential. They had been on the cover of many a magazine, and we were a punk band, a good very popular punk band, we were in magazines fairly often as well, in fact we had to go to a photo shoot and interview for one right after this.

We heard the bell ring and saw two people walking through. The first was a red head followed by a black haired girl. I thought there were three?
They both sat down as Azaiwa introduced all of us. Most of us at least. Our other led vocalist other then me wasn't here. He said he was going to lunch with a friend. We expected him to be back by now. Izuku Midorya, I was going to have that boys head.

"This is my assistant Kendo, and I must apologize for Todoroki's absence. He went on a lunch date with a friend and hasn't gotten back yet," Yaoyorozu laughed.

"Funny, that's why Midorya isn't here," I half chuckled.

"Well, I want to see something from you guys! Maybe a concert or music video?" she asked leaning forward, Kirishima got out his laptop and typed in his password, then turned it around so that Yaoyorozu could see.

He showed the first song we preformed at Love Loud. Which was one of my favorites, All the boys.

It started with Baku on the drums and then one member at a time rised onto the stage. First Kami on the bass, second Shinso on the electric, followed by Sero on the keyboard, finally me and Midorya.

She don't leave makeup
After her kiss
All the boys at night think that she's theirs
All the secrets that you keep?
Might get spoken while you sleep

And all the boys and I
All the boys and I

Love her madly
All the boys and I
All the girls and I, too
(Oh, oh!)
Picture girls we want so badly
Isn't she a dream come true?

Closer now...
And closer still...
Then it's closer to her
Til she knows you're there
And all our secrets that you keep?

Might get spoken while you sleep
And all the boys and I
All the boys and I

Love her madly
All the boys and I
All the girls and I, too
(Oh, oh!)
Picture girls we want so badly
Isn't she a dream come true?

She came here to entertain you
You'll fall hard into her charm

And all the boys and I
All the boys and I
Love her madly
All the boys and I
All the girls and I, too
(Oh, oh!)
Picture girls we want so badly
Isn't she a dream come true?
All the boys and I
All the boys and I
Love her madly
All the boys and I
All the girls and I, too
(Oh, oh!)
Picture girls we want so badly
Isn't she a dream come true!?

I was mumbling the lyrics as the video went on and was really excited as it got to the beat drop, once it did we had rainbow flags fly up into the air. It was a perfect storm honestly. Midorya wrote the song and he never did tell us who it was about. Just that he changed the pronouns.

Once the video finished Yaoyorozu's jaw dropped, "that was great! I would love to sponsor you guys!"

She smiled and was getting ready to order when we heard the door open. I saw my green haired child and, Todoroki? They rushed over apologizing up and down.

"Shoto, you never told me your best friend was in Secrets!" Yaoyorozu clasped her hands together and flashed a million dollar smile.

"I didn't think you knew the band," Todoroki mumbled under his breath.

"Anyway, I would love to sponsor your tour, what are the dates?" Azaiwa took out a schedule and showed it to her.

We were only performing two concerts in most states, but we were performing a week in Utah since we were all born there. We moved up to New York the same reason everyone else did. To make it in the big city.

Once Yaoyorozu was finished looking over the tour dates she smiled at us, "I would love to sponsor this tour. I just wish I found you guys earlier!" if I said I didn't blush a little at that it would be a hard lie.

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to work with you!" I shook her hand and we all got ready to leave. I was walking to my car and she stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hold, on can I get your phone number? I think I should be able to contact your since I'm sponsoring your tour. As well as Midorya being Shoto's best friend!" she rubbed the back of her neck looking around. I cheerfully said yes and put my contact as Jiro<3, bold I know.

Word count: 1456