Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day

Start from the beginning

James: Indeed, it's a little bit embarrassing to us to see our brother cook the food, and didn't eat.

Y/N: If you insist, sure. *shrugs*

Orion: YEAH TOASTS! FEEEED ME!

Y/N acts the leader and the big brother to the 2. He's more like the most parental figure to the 3 siblings. Sometimes he has to sacrifice small things in order to make them smile. Family meant a lot to Y/N.

Y/N grabs a Avocado toast as he took a bite. A satisfying crunch is heard as Y/N eats in satisfaction.

Y/N: Damn I miss my own cooking. 

Lena: Is our paper works ready for Kuoh Academy?

Y/N: Yeah. Kuoh is reeking of devils.

James: But that doesn't explain what are the fallen angels doing here... Remember that you, and your 2 future wives encountered one.

Lena: Oh well, it's not like they will be a threat to us, we have 3 overpowered dragons, our uncles and aunts, and our own sheer power.

Y/N: That is maybe true. But we need to prevent a another war to happen. And protect humanity as our main role.

James: Haha, your right big brother. I don't wanna see our father yelling at us like we are 5 year olds again.

Lena: Or Our uncle DOOM ripping and tearing 3 factions in front of us.

James: *chuckles* How's our mom and dad doing?

Y/N: Probably training again, getting scolded by mom, then doing wrestling in bed.

Lena: *looks to Y/N with a stern look* Y/N!

James: As much I disagree with my brother, he's right. Every time they argue, they go to their room and have... Wrestling.

The Trinity siblings laugh as they continue to eat their breakfast. They heard their doorbell ring as Y/N stood up.

Y/N: I go get it.

Y/N went towards to the door and opens it, to reveal their uncle, Johnny Blaze. AKA Ghost Rider.

Y/N: Uncle Johnny!

Y/N: Uncle Johnny!

Johnny: He hey! There's my rider!

Both Y/N and Johnny hugs each other. It's been more than 10 years since he meet his niece and nephews.

James: *stood up* Oy! Who's in the..... UNCLE JOHNNY!

Lena also heard his shout as both James and Lena tackles the Ghost rider into a tight hug. Johnny chuckles as he rubs their hair.

Johnny: Look at you all, you've grown all big!

Y/N: Well Uncle Sephiroth trained us.

James: And let's not forget the Assassins teaches us as well. Can't believe I have the blood of Ezio Auditore.