Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day

Start from the beginning

No one POV

Y/N is seen cooking their breakfast before his younger siblings wake up. Right now he's cooking bacon, eggs, and few toasts on his pan as he listens to his music.

Y/N: Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay okay okay~

Since their family is famous and feared by the 3 factions, his parents immediately exposed them to training and the reality of this world. Their training was paid off.

However, sensing a lot of supernatural activity in Kuoh, the Trinity siblings cannot ignore it. Despite the fact they wanted a normal life for them, they had to make sure everything is balanced. They don't want humanity suffer again from the faction's cruel and pointless war.

Since they had make their move, Their father Elias helped them out. The plan is infiltrate Kuoh in order to investigate. And second reason is to keep up with their studies since it's more than 500+ years since they took education.

Of course, his younger siblings complained about it, especially James. Of course, he's irritated, but he understood the current situation on the supernatural. And he understand that they must prevent a another war happening and help and defend humanity.

Back to where we are, Y/N finished cooking their breakfast as footsteps are heard on the staircase to reveal James and Lena half awake as they rub their eyes.

Y/N: Morning sleepy heads! Just in time to eat.

James: *half awake and sniffs* Ahh I miss your bacon brother.

Lena: *stomach growls* Yeah... I need to feed my pet here.

Y/N: All right, to our food stations!

The younger siblings chuckled as they sit on their respective chairs on their dinning table. Y/N placed their breakfast and it is so satisfying.

Author: FYI, I am good making at Avocado toast :)

Y/N: Chow!

Lena: Ain't gonna eat brother?