Chapter 1

You woke up in your bed with your husband hugging your waist as he slept. He always loved falling asleep listening to your heartbeat, it helped him relax after a long mission where he wasn't able to see you.

When missions like those came you two would send each other letters via crow. You kept your letters in the right cabinet of the wardrobe you shared.

You looked down to see your husband's face. He was still sleeping like a baby. You decided to start running your fingers through his long black hair. After a few minutes of doing so you felt the grip around your waist tighten ever so slightly. Muichiro had woken up from you playing with his hair.

Muichiro looked up to look at your face. He smiled to himself upon seeing your face. "Good morning" he greeted you with his sleepy toned voice. "Did I wake you up?" You questioned the raven-haired man. He only gave you a small nod and put his head back on your chest to listen to your heartbeat. After cuddling for some time, you two went down stairs to make some breakfast.

Muichiro made his way to the kitchen to make some food while you went outside it prepare the training ground. Soon you were both done with your separate tasks. You went back inside to see him tying his hair up into a high ponytail. You remembered telling him to try tying up his hair, to help him with his training. He grew fond of the hairstyle and decided to keep wearing it.

"Is everything ready out there?" He asked you as he had finished preparing the table. "Everything is ready and waiting for us" you explained as you sat down to eat. It was a quiet morning, you enjoyed mornings like this one. It was quite clam with the birds chirping outside. As you cleaned up everything Muichiro went to get your katanas for your morning training.

You were both wearing your demon slayer uniforms as you warmed up for training. You took a wide battle stance holding your katana with both of your hands. Muichiro stood a few meters in front of you looking you dead in the eyes with his blank expression. You both went at each other with your weapons in hand. "Breath of Ice: Second form Hail storm!" You charged as you jumped for the attack. "Breath of Mist: Seventh form Haze!" Suddenly you couldn't see Muichiro anywhere as you swung your katana down.

"You always use that form" you heard his voice behind you, but as you turned around, he wasn't there. You kept your guard up as you carefully explored the training ground. As you did you sensed something behind you. You turned around to block the upcoming attack. "The same can be said for you" you said as you made eye contact with the raven-haired man.

He took two steps back as you pushed him away. This made an opening allowing you to win the fight. You quickly disarmed your opponent and pushed him onto the ground. Holding him in place as the F/C tips of your hair fell on his face. Eventually he gave up trying to free himself from your grasp, he looked at your big E/C eyes. "Why didn't you tie your hair up?" He questioned as you let go of him. "I couldn't find anything to tie it up with" you stated as took a strand of your hair.

"Really? I could have sworn I saw a ribbon in our room" he raised his eyebrows in surprise as he looked at you with his teal eyes. You knew he might have taken the ribbon from your room with him. Seeing a white ribbon tied on his left wrist. Out of the corner of your eye you saw one of the cats Muichiro had brought home when you two were dating. It made its way to Muichiro and sat in his lap, curling itself as it laid down. He started petting the cat. "Good morning Yuirichio" he greeted the small black cat in a soft tone. He smiled at the cat, for some reason the cat looked a lot like him. He loves animals, his heart breaks every time he finds an animal he couldn't help.

Slowly but surely another one of your cats made its way to the two of you, but this one walked over towards you. It made itself comfy in your lap, "See Y/N, I told you they liked you" Muichiro looked at the cat as he continued petting the one on his lap. "I didn't expect Sen to come to me" you said as you started petting it.

In a blink of an eye a crow landed on Muichiro's shoulder "You have a mission! Head to the East village!" The crow exclaimed. As she was explaining the details your crow came to you "Mission! Mission! You have a mission! You must head to the East village!" The old crow had landed on your outstretch arm. "Thank you we'll be heading there shortly" you dismissed the old crow "Thank you! Thank you!" The crow repeated as it flew away. "Looks like they need the Mist and Ice pillar for this one" you said as you took Sen to carry her back into the house, Muichiro did the same with Yuichiro as he followed you to the house. You left Sen with your three other cats as you went to pack the needed supplies for your mission.