2

Here's a long one for you guys since I haven't updated in so long. Enjoy!
--------------------------
The morning after, 6:00 am, Alexandra gently opened her eyes and turned her head to no one next to her. She stretched as she frowned, wondering where he was.

She smelled bacon in the air. Alexandra slipped on her slippers, and headed to the kitchen. There he was, making breakfast. He was cooking bacon, eggs, and sausage on the stove, shirtless with a pair of grey joggers.

"Good morning sleepy head" Kairi said keeping his focus on the stove. Alexandra says good morning in return and sits on a stool. Kairi comes up behind her and gives her a plate with food. "Here ya go" he says kissing her forehead.

After eating, Alexandra gets a text from her mom. "How was your sleepover? :)" it read. Alexandra immediately panicked, remembering she had told her mom she was staying at her friends house. "it was great, heading to school now! :)" she wrote back.

Alexandra and Kairi changed back into their clothes and walked to school together, holding hands. After their first 3 classes, Kairi pulled out his phone and opened Tik Tok. "Wanna do a Tik Tok?" Kairi asked pointing at his phone. "Sure" Alexandra chuckled. They start dancing sugar in the back of the class. People watch them as Alexandra turned red.

They then went to lunch and sat at a table with Mattia and Alejandro. "Hey love birds." Mattia said as Kairi and Alexandra sat down. "Shut it." Alexandra said to Mattia. Mattia had always been like a brother to her. "Did you see that picture of Cynthia?" Alejandro said towards Mattia. "No, what picture?" Mattia asked with a confused expression on his face. Cynthia was Mattia's girlfriend. The table went silent as we all looked at eachother. They all knew what Alejandro was talking about.

"Show me." Mattia insisted as he took another bite out of his chicken burger. Alejandro cautiously unlocked his phone and pulled up the picture. Mattia's face went blank. It was Cynthia kissing some other guy.

Mattia's ears steamed. He got up, threw his unfinished food in the garbage can and ran off somewhere. "I feel so bad for him." Alexandra commented. "Yeah, she doesn't deserve a guy like him, all she does is hoe around and cheat." Kairi added. "I'll go look for him." Alejandro said witha sigh.

Lunch was eventually over and Alexandra reached her eigth and final period, chemistry. She hated that class with all her gut. The guys there were jerks and pervs, and the girl who sat next to her was awfully quiet.

As she sat in her seat up front, the guy at the table behind her, Tyler, whistled at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored him. "Nice ass." he catcalled as his friend beside him started cracking up. "Shut up asshole." Alexandra shot up her middle finger. "Whatever." Tyler chuckled.

Alexandra sat there, bored, dying for the bell to ring. And it did.
---------------------
Alexandra, Kairi, Mattia, Cynthia and Alejandro arrived at Mattia's place to hangout after school. Alexandra plopped down onto the couch tiredly. The rest followed her action as they threw their bags on the floor. Not too long after, Mateo showed up.

Kairi got off the couch and held his hand for Alexandra to hold. He pulled her off and leaded her to Mattia's guest bedroom without saying any words. They both laid on the bed and held eachother. The purple L.E.D lights really fit in with the mood. "Mattia seems to be distant towards Cynth righ now." Alexandra commented. "He'll confront her eventually." Kairi mumbled.

Kairi pulled himself on top of Alexandra and started kissing her lustfully. Her hands ran through his hair as his went up and down her waist. They started breathing heavily as kairi started moving his hips, grinding on top of Alexandra. Alexandra hummed, eager to go further.

Their makeout session got heated as faint voices sounded from outside the room. "Follow me Cynth." Mattia said as they went into his bedroom. "I saw that picture." Mattia confronted. "What picture?" Cythia replied acting oblivious to the situation. "You know what the fuck I'm talking about!" Mattia yelled.

Kairi pulled away, taken back as he heard the yelling, as did Alexandra.

"I'm sick and tired of worrying about you being with other guys all th damn time!" Mattia continued. "I'm sorry baby, let me explain" Cynthia said in between sobs.
"No, I've had enough! Get the fuck out, it's over between us, I never want to see you again!"

"Oh shit." Kairi said looking down at me. Alexandra didn't say a thing, she was terrified. She had never heard Mattia yell like that before. With that, the front door open and slamed close.

Alexandra and Kairi walk out of the room hand in hand as they saw Alejandro and Mateo with snacks in their hands and their jaws dropped. Mattia came out his room, tears falling on his cheeks. They all sat back on the couch, comforting Mattia. "I can't believer her, I should've never fell for her." Mattia cried. "Hey, it's okay" Alexandra said, rubbing Mattia's back. "Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes." (hehe did you see what i did there;)) Alexandra said in a reassuring voice.
------------------------------------------------------
OMGGGGG lol sorry for not updating in so long, I have no motivation :) and this sucks
                            -Yours truly.
                                                Audrey